Hi to all!
Ι'm planning to visit Andong, Buyeo and Gongju (among other cities), but for those 3 there is a chance not to stay overnight, or maybe just sleep at jjbangs, so would need to leave my suitcase in a locker, preferably in the bus /train station if available.
Some older posts from travellers mentioned they had problems with finding left luggage service there or in other Korean towns.
Did anybody have recent experiences about left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, and Gongju? would be great to know and be prepared ... not a good thing to discover on arrival!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 2 예시게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ［［홈 피 - kkn36.com ］
- 4 바다이야기 황금성 릴게임 ～접 속 : kkn36.com～
- 5 Kashmir Tourism
- 6 Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 7 HEALTHCARE
- 8 Weather forecast
- 9 포커족보 ▶추천인 : 지퍼 홈피:≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 10 맞고 맞고 바둑이 ≪접속주소추천인 : 지퍼 :≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 11 AGING FREE SKIN@http://colodetoxplusfrance.net/renovie-serum-be/
- 12 iWeb Technologies Seo Company in Faridabad
- 13 Vietnam visa
- 14 Bali - What to do?
- 15 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 16 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 19 Sri Lanka advice
- 20 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 21 Ryokan in Japan
- 22 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 23 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 24 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 25 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
Hi to all!