Hi to all!
Ι'm planning to visit Andong, Buyeo and Gongju (among other cities), but for those 3 there is a chance not to stay overnight, or maybe just sleep at jjbangs, so would need to leave my suitcase in a locker, preferably in the bus /train station if available.
Some older posts from travellers mentioned they had problems with finding left luggage service there or in other Korean towns.
Did anybody have recent experiences about left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, and Gongju? would be great to know and be prepared ... not a good thing to discover on arrival!
Left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, Gongju?
Hi to all!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 2 India
- 3 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 4 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 5 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 6 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 7 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 8 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 9 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 10 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 11 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 12 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 13 Penang
- 14 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 15 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 16 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 17 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 18 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 19 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 20 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 21 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 22 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 23 July itinerary in Japan
- 24 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 25 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)