Hi to all!
Ι'm planning to visit Andong, Buyeo and Gongju (among other cities), but for those 3 there is a chance not to stay overnight, or maybe just sleep at jjbangs, so would need to leave my suitcase in a locker, preferably in the bus /train station if available.
Some older posts from travellers mentioned they had problems with finding left luggage service there or in other Korean towns.
Did anybody have recent experiences about left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, and Gongju? would be great to know and be prepared ... not a good thing to discover on arrival!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 2 Bye bye SE Asia
- 3 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 4 One night in Osaka
- 5 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 6 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 7 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 10 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 11 Laos planning.
- 12 Impressions of India
- 13 Japan - costs
- 14 Japan for Foodies
- 15 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 16 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 17 Japan Rail Pass
- 18 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 19 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 20 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 21 Sri Lanka May
- 22 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 23 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 24 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 25 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
Hi to all!