Hi to all!
Ι'm planning to visit Andong, Buyeo and Gongju (among other cities), but for those 3 there is a chance not to stay overnight, or maybe just sleep at jjbangs, so would need to leave my suitcase in a locker, preferably in the bus /train station if available.
Some older posts from travellers mentioned they had problems with finding left luggage service there or in other Korean towns.
Did anybody have recent experiences about left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, and Gongju? would be great to know and be prepared ... not a good thing to discover on arrival!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 2 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 3 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 4 50th Anniversary trip
- 5 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 6 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 7 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 8 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 9 Help - India take 2
- 10 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 11 CNX late arrival?
- 12 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 13 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 14 best singapore hotel
- 15 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 16 is this a good travel plan?
- 17 currency conversion
- 18 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 25 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
Hi to all!