Hi to all!
Ι'm planning to visit Andong, Buyeo and Gongju (among other cities), but for those 3 there is a chance not to stay overnight, or maybe just sleep at jjbangs, so would need to leave my suitcase in a locker, preferably in the bus /train station if available.
Some older posts from travellers mentioned they had problems with finding left luggage service there or in other Korean towns.
Did anybody have recent experiences about left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, and Gongju? would be great to know and be prepared ... not a good thing to discover on arrival!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "An appeal on behalf of a poor defenseless boy...."
- 2 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 3 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 4 Toddler twin travel in India
- 5 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 6 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 7 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 8 Japan Itinerary
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 12 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 13 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 14 Amakusa island help
- 15 Japan Trip Delayed
- 16 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 17 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 18 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 19 Month long SE Asia trip
- 20 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 21 Cambodia weather
- 22 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 23 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 24 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 25 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
Hi to all!