Hi to all!
Ι'm planning to visit Andong, Buyeo and Gongju (among other cities), but for those 3 there is a chance not to stay overnight, or maybe just sleep at jjbangs, so would need to leave my suitcase in a locker, preferably in the bus /train station if available.
Some older posts from travellers mentioned they had problems with finding left luggage service there or in other Korean towns.
Did anybody have recent experiences about left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, and Gongju? would be great to know and be prepared ... not a good thing to discover on arrival!
Left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, Gongju?
Hi to all!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 2 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 3 Two questions about Thailand
- 4 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 5 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 6 Bali - January 2015
- 7 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 8 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 9 Bali in begging of July
- 10 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 11 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 12 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 13 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 14 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 15 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 16 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 17 Places to visit in India in October
- 18 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 19 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 20 china
- 21 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 22 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 23 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 24 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 25 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****