Hi to all!
Ι'm planning to visit Andong, Buyeo and Gongju (among other cities), but for those 3 there is a chance not to stay overnight, or maybe just sleep at jjbangs, so would need to leave my suitcase in a locker, preferably in the bus /train station if available.
Some older posts from travellers mentioned they had problems with finding left luggage service there or in other Korean towns.
Did anybody have recent experiences about left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, and Gongju? would be great to know and be prepared ... not a good thing to discover on arrival!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jakarta alone for a day
- 2 Mid-range hotels in Bangkok?
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 7 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 8 Free Tour Guide In Hoi An, Viet Nam
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 11 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 12 Beijing tours
- 13 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 16 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 17 Takayama trail, Japan
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 20 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 21 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 22 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 23 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 24 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 25 Visa for India
Hi to all!