Hi to all!
Ι'm planning to visit Andong, Buyeo and Gongju (among other cities), but for those 3 there is a chance not to stay overnight, or maybe just sleep at jjbangs, so would need to leave my suitcase in a locker, preferably in the bus /train station if available.
Some older posts from travellers mentioned they had problems with finding left luggage service there or in other Korean towns.
Did anybody have recent experiences about left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, and Gongju? would be great to know and be prepared ... not a good thing to discover on arrival!
Left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, Gongju?
Hi to all!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 2 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 3 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 4 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 5 Phuket
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 8 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 9 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 10 Phones in Asia
- 11 Japan in December
- 12 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 13 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 14 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 15 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 16 India Add-on
- 17 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 18 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 21 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 22 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 23 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 24 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 25 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii