Hi to all!
Ι'm planning to visit Andong, Buyeo and Gongju (among other cities), but for those 3 there is a chance not to stay overnight, or maybe just sleep at jjbangs, so would need to leave my suitcase in a locker, preferably in the bus /train station if available.
Some older posts from travellers mentioned they had problems with finding left luggage service there or in other Korean towns.
Did anybody have recent experiences about left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, and Gongju? would be great to know and be prepared ... not a good thing to discover on arrival!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Arashiyama Excursion
- 2 Tours for 7 hour lay over in Hong Kong
- 3 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 4 Christmas in Bali
- 5 Christmas in Cambodia
- 6 Best beach in December
- 7 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 8 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 9 Yunnan to Guilin
- 10 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 11 China visa
- 12 Help with choosing guided tour
- 13 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 14 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 15 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 16 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 17 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 18 Visa to Beijing China
- 19 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 20 Hotel in Langkawi
- 21 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 22 Good restaurants in Shanghai
- 23 Flight from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai
- 24 Japanese Alps
- 25 One month in Java and Bali
Hi to all!