Hi to all!
Ι'm planning to visit Andong, Buyeo and Gongju (among other cities), but for those 3 there is a chance not to stay overnight, or maybe just sleep at jjbangs, so would need to leave my suitcase in a locker, preferably in the bus /train station if available.
Some older posts from travellers mentioned they had problems with finding left luggage service there or in other Korean towns.
Did anybody have recent experiences about left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, and Gongju? would be great to know and be prepared ... not a good thing to discover on arrival!
Left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, Gongju?
Hi to all!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 2 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 5 Photos from India!
- 6 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 7 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 8 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 9 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 10 Myanmar River Cruises
- 11 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 12 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 13 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 14 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 15 How to handle cash in Japan
- 16 Great Wall hike
- 17 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 18 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 19 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 20 Six days in Hong Kong
- 21 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 22 Storing photos while traveling
- 23 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 24 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 25 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?