Hi to all!
Ι'm planning to visit Andong, Buyeo and Gongju (among other cities), but for those 3 there is a chance not to stay overnight, or maybe just sleep at jjbangs, so would need to leave my suitcase in a locker, preferably in the bus /train station if available.
Some older posts from travellers mentioned they had problems with finding left luggage service there or in other Korean towns.
Did anybody have recent experiences about left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, and Gongju? would be great to know and be prepared ... not a good thing to discover on arrival!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 2 Bali airport transportation
- 3 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 5 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 6 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 7 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 8 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 9 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 10 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 11 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 12 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 13 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 14 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 15 Passport for Indonesia
- 16 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 17 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 18 Is this crazy?
- 19 Dollar traveller cheques
- 20 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 21 India help with where to go
- 22 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 23 Hoi An in December?
- 24 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 25 Halong Bay cruise
Hi to all!