Hi to all!
Ι'm planning to visit Andong, Buyeo and Gongju (among other cities), but for those 3 there is a chance not to stay overnight, or maybe just sleep at jjbangs, so would need to leave my suitcase in a locker, preferably in the bus /train station if available.
Some older posts from travellers mentioned they had problems with finding left luggage service there or in other Korean towns.
Did anybody have recent experiences about left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, and Gongju? would be great to know and be prepared ... not a good thing to discover on arrival!
Left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, Gongju?
Hi to all!
- 1 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 4 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 5 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 6 Ipoh
- 7 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 8 Wildlife Tour of India
- 9 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 10 white sand beaches in thailand
- 11 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 12 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 13 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 14 water delivery and water dispenser
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 17 Udaipur, India
- 18 Cell Phones in India
- 19 India, What Can I Say!
- 20 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 21 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 22 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 23 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 24 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 25 Best Time to Visit Goa