Hi to all!
Ι'm planning to visit Andong, Buyeo and Gongju (among other cities), but for those 3 there is a chance not to stay overnight, or maybe just sleep at jjbangs, so would need to leave my suitcase in a locker, preferably in the bus /train station if available.
Some older posts from travellers mentioned they had problems with finding left luggage service there or in other Korean towns.
Did anybody have recent experiences about left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, and Gongju? would be great to know and be prepared ... not a good thing to discover on arrival!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 2 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 5 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 6 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 7 Private guide and driver for India
- 8 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 9 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 10 Hong Kong - help please.
- 11 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 12 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 13 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 14 Eating in India
- 15 Trekking in India
- 16 Where best to stay in Penang
- 17 Vietnam - September 2015
- 18 Hotel in Hanoi
- 19 17-Day Itinerary
- 20 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 21 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 22 Need Help for the itinerary
- 23 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 24 India On Arrival Visa
- 25 vietnam transportation
Hi to all!