Hi to all!
Ι'm planning to visit Andong, Buyeo and Gongju (among other cities), but for those 3 there is a chance not to stay overnight, or maybe just sleep at jjbangs, so would need to leave my suitcase in a locker, preferably in the bus /train station if available.
Some older posts from travellers mentioned they had problems with finding left luggage service there or in other Korean towns.
Did anybody have recent experiences about left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, and Gongju? would be great to know and be prepared ... not a good thing to discover on arrival!
Left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, Gongju?
Hi to all!
- 1 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 2 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 3 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 4 Laos Itinerary: What City Besides Luang Prabang
- 5 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 6 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 7 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 8 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 9 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 10 Sri Lanka
- 11 Suggestion for Bali
- 12 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 13 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 14 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 15 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 16 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 17 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 18 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 19 Hello, Vietnam
- 20 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 21 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 22 Kashmir or Nepal
- 23 Udaipur, India
- 24 Ipoh
- 25 Conference venues around Pune City?