Hi to all!
Ι'm planning to visit Andong, Buyeo and Gongju (among other cities), but for those 3 there is a chance not to stay overnight, or maybe just sleep at jjbangs, so would need to leave my suitcase in a locker, preferably in the bus /train station if available.
Some older posts from travellers mentioned they had problems with finding left luggage service there or in other Korean towns.
Did anybody have recent experiences about left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, and Gongju? would be great to know and be prepared ... not a good thing to discover on arrival!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 베트남카지노☪™ ═▶♞ PPY827.CoM ♞◀═☪™ 베트남카지노
- 2 2 weeks in Java
- 3 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 4 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 5 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 6 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 7 9 days in Bali
- 8 4.5 days in Singapore
- 9 Italy from an Asian base
- 10 Blooming chart in Japan
- 11 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 12 Vietnam in January
- 13 Travel to India in May?
- 14 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 15 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 16 Where to Layover
- 17 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 18 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 19 Layover in Hong Kong
- 20 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 21 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 22 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 23 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 24 Bus service in Nepal
- 25 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
Hi to all!