Hi to all!
Ι'm planning to visit Andong, Buyeo and Gongju (among other cities), but for those 3 there is a chance not to stay overnight, or maybe just sleep at jjbangs, so would need to leave my suitcase in a locker, preferably in the bus /train station if available.
Some older posts from travellers mentioned they had problems with finding left luggage service there or in other Korean towns.
Did anybody have recent experiences about left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, and Gongju? would be great to know and be prepared ... not a good thing to discover on arrival!
Left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, Gongju?
Hi to all!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 2 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 3 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 4 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 5 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 6 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 7 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 8 6 full days in Yagoon
- 9 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 10 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 11 Kyushu rail pass
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 14 A wow spot
- 15 Myanmar itinerary help
- 16 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 17 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 18 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 19 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 20 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 21 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 22 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 23 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 24 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 25 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?