Hi to all!
Ι'm planning to visit Andong, Buyeo and Gongju (among other cities), but for those 3 there is a chance not to stay overnight, or maybe just sleep at jjbangs, so would need to leave my suitcase in a locker, preferably in the bus /train station if available.
Some older posts from travellers mentioned they had problems with finding left luggage service there or in other Korean towns.
Did anybody have recent experiences about left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, and Gongju? would be great to know and be prepared ... not a good thing to discover on arrival!
Left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, Gongju?
Hi to all!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 2 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 3 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 4 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 5 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 6 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 7 Malaysia travel route help!
- 8 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 9 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 10 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 11 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 12 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 13 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 14 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 15 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 16 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 17 best dining in Kyoto
- 18 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 19 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 20 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 21 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 22 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 23 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 24 2-3 days in Georgia
- 25 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?