Am I ready?
I'm flying from San Francisco to Hong Kong. I plan to convert $100 USD into the Vietnam currency in Hong Kong since my connecting flight doesn't get into Vietnam until just after midnight. Good idea?
I'm using a Visa on Arrival when I arrive at SGN. I have two copies of the letter and the paper with my name on the form and two passport photos. Do I need anything else? I hope they can do a visa on arrival form at 1:00 a.m.
I plan to take a taxi from the airport to my hotel. Any suggestions on how to not get ripped off my a taxi driver?
Any major sites I shouldn't miss? Any good buys?
I'm packing really lite: three pair of pants, two pair of shorts, eight shirts, two pair of shoes. Should I bring a battery powered fan? Suggestions please.
Leaving for Vietnam in four days for my first visit
Am I ready?
- 1 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 2 independent travel in India
- 3 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 4 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 5 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 6 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 7 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 8 Magical India
- 9 geisha performance
- 10 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 11 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 12 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 13 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 14 Trip report China
- 15 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 16 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 17 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 18 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 19 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 20 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 21 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 22 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 23 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 24 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 25 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays