Am I ready?
I'm flying from San Francisco to Hong Kong. I plan to convert $100 USD into the Vietnam currency in Hong Kong since my connecting flight doesn't get into Vietnam until just after midnight. Good idea?
I'm using a Visa on Arrival when I arrive at SGN. I have two copies of the letter and the paper with my name on the form and two passport photos. Do I need anything else? I hope they can do a visa on arrival form at 1:00 a.m.
I plan to take a taxi from the airport to my hotel. Any suggestions on how to not get ripped off my a taxi driver?
Any major sites I shouldn't miss? Any good buys?
I'm packing really lite: three pair of pants, two pair of shorts, eight shirts, two pair of shoes. Should I bring a battery powered fan? Suggestions please.
Leaving for Vietnam in four days for my first visit
Am I ready?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - recommendations for car and driver?
- 2 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 3 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 4 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 5 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 6 Indonesian visa update
- 7 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 8 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 11 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 12 Vietnam October 2014
- 13 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 14 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 15 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 16 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 17 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 18 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 19 3 days in Teheran
- 20 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 21 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 22 Myranmar VISA
- 23 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014
- 24 slightly... paranoid parent
- 25 Takayama vs. Matsumoto