Am I ready?
I'm flying from San Francisco to Hong Kong. I plan to convert $100 USD into the Vietnam currency in Hong Kong since my connecting flight doesn't get into Vietnam until just after midnight. Good idea?
I'm using a Visa on Arrival when I arrive at SGN. I have two copies of the letter and the paper with my name on the form and two passport photos. Do I need anything else? I hope they can do a visa on arrival form at 1:00 a.m.
I plan to take a taxi from the airport to my hotel. Any suggestions on how to not get ripped off my a taxi driver?
Any major sites I shouldn't miss? Any good buys?
I'm packing really lite: three pair of pants, two pair of shorts, eight shirts, two pair of shoes. Should I bring a battery powered fan? Suggestions please.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 2 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 3 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 4 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 5 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!
- 6 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 7 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 8 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 9 Japan Itinerary Help
- 10 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 11 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 12 Low Humidity August and safe for solo travel?
- 13 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 14 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 15 Great Wall hike
- 16 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 17 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 18 Vietnam - September 2015
- 19 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 20 Hotel in Tokyo
- 21 Japan family trip in late Dec
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 23 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 24 Myanmar Help
- 25 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
Am I ready?