Am I ready?
I'm flying from San Francisco to Hong Kong. I plan to convert $100 USD into the Vietnam currency in Hong Kong since my connecting flight doesn't get into Vietnam until just after midnight. Good idea?
I'm using a Visa on Arrival when I arrive at SGN. I have two copies of the letter and the paper with my name on the form and two passport photos. Do I need anything else? I hope they can do a visa on arrival form at 1:00 a.m.
I plan to take a taxi from the airport to my hotel. Any suggestions on how to not get ripped off my a taxi driver?
Any major sites I shouldn't miss? Any good buys?
I'm packing really lite: three pair of pants, two pair of shorts, eight shirts, two pair of shoes. Should I bring a battery powered fan? Suggestions please.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam visa debate
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Silk Road Tour - China
- 4 Bye bye SE Asia
- 5 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 8 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 9 India Tour Companies
- 10 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 11 Laos planning.
- 12 Japan rough itinerary
- 13 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 14 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 17 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 18 One night in Osaka
- 19 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 20 Japan - costs
- 21 Japan for Foodies
- 22 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 23 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 24 Japan Rail Pass
- 25 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
Am I ready?