Am I ready?
I'm flying from San Francisco to Hong Kong. I plan to convert $100 USD into the Vietnam currency in Hong Kong since my connecting flight doesn't get into Vietnam until just after midnight. Good idea?
I'm using a Visa on Arrival when I arrive at SGN. I have two copies of the letter and the paper with my name on the form and two passport photos. Do I need anything else? I hope they can do a visa on arrival form at 1:00 a.m.
I plan to take a taxi from the airport to my hotel. Any suggestions on how to not get ripped off my a taxi driver?
Any major sites I shouldn't miss? Any good buys?
I'm packing really lite: three pair of pants, two pair of shorts, eight shirts, two pair of shoes. Should I bring a battery powered fan? Suggestions please.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 June 4-10 accommodations near Minzu University (Beijing)?
- 2 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 3 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 4 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 5 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 6 First trip to Japan
- 7 Immigration/customs Turkey to Pakistan
- 8 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 9 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 10 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 11 Best eats near Minzu University in Beijing? (June-August 2015 trip)
- 12 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 13 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 14 Amazing service - Himalayan Leaders
- 15 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 16 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 17 Northern India in June
- 18 Hakone Free Pass
- 19 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 20 OAT trip to India
- 21 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 22 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 23 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 24 Castle & King tour operator review
- 25 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
Am I ready?