Am I ready?
I'm flying from San Francisco to Hong Kong. I plan to convert $100 USD into the Vietnam currency in Hong Kong since my connecting flight doesn't get into Vietnam until just after midnight. Good idea?
I'm using a Visa on Arrival when I arrive at SGN. I have two copies of the letter and the paper with my name on the form and two passport photos. Do I need anything else? I hope they can do a visa on arrival form at 1:00 a.m.
I plan to take a taxi from the airport to my hotel. Any suggestions on how to not get ripped off my a taxi driver?
Any major sites I shouldn't miss? Any good buys?
I'm packing really lite: three pair of pants, two pair of shorts, eight shirts, two pair of shoes. Should I bring a battery powered fan? Suggestions please.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need Help for the itinerary
- 2 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 3 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 4 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 12 days in Japan
- 9 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 10 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 11 Tigerwalah Experience
- 12 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 13 Where best to stay in Penang
- 14 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 15 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 16 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 17 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 18 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 19 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 20 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 21 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?
- 22 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 23 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 24 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 25 Private guide and driver for India
Am I ready?