Am I ready?
I'm flying from San Francisco to Hong Kong. I plan to convert $100 USD into the Vietnam currency in Hong Kong since my connecting flight doesn't get into Vietnam until just after midnight. Good idea?
I'm using a Visa on Arrival when I arrive at SGN. I have two copies of the letter and the paper with my name on the form and two passport photos. Do I need anything else? I hope they can do a visa on arrival form at 1:00 a.m.
I plan to take a taxi from the airport to my hotel. Any suggestions on how to not get ripped off my a taxi driver?
Any major sites I shouldn't miss? Any good buys?
I'm packing really lite: three pair of pants, two pair of shorts, eight shirts, two pair of shoes. Should I bring a battery powered fan? Suggestions please.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Footwear for Vietnam?
- 2 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 3 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 4 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 5 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 6 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 7 Totally unprepared
- 8 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 9 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 10 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 11 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 12 Rental Car Bali
- 13 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 14 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 15 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 16 A great trip in India
- 17 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 18 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 19 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 20 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 23 Some notes about South Korea
- 24 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 25 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
Am I ready?