Am I ready?
I'm flying from San Francisco to Hong Kong. I plan to convert $100 USD into the Vietnam currency in Hong Kong since my connecting flight doesn't get into Vietnam until just after midnight. Good idea?
I'm using a Visa on Arrival when I arrive at SGN. I have two copies of the letter and the paper with my name on the form and two passport photos. Do I need anything else? I hope they can do a visa on arrival form at 1:00 a.m.
I plan to take a taxi from the airport to my hotel. Any suggestions on how to not get ripped off my a taxi driver?
Any major sites I shouldn't miss? Any good buys?
I'm packing really lite: three pair of pants, two pair of shorts, eight shirts, two pair of shoes. Should I bring a battery powered fan? Suggestions please.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train Travel in Thailand
- 2 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 5 Tokyo hotels
- 6 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 7 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 8 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 9 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 10 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 11 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 12 Adventures Abroad
- 13 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 14 4.5 days in Singapore
- 15 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 16 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 17 Hakone question
- 18 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 19 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 20 Question about travel to Mae Sot
- 21 Oh dear. Japan's 7-11 cash machines have just been robbed.
- 22 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 23 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 24 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 25 Hong Kong or Toyko
Am I ready?