I am trying to book tickets from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur on Air Asia. I am confused about the bus choice from LCCT to either KL Sentral or 1Utama. I may be completely wrong, but from what I've read, I think Air Asia being a discount airline will fly into LCCT. Although it is considered a 'terminal', it is actually like a different airport, so you need to take the bus. I am so confused. Do we go through customs at LCCT? If not, we can go directly to 1Utama on a bus even though 1Utama is a shopping mall? Do we go to KL Sentral to go through customs, then find transportation to the city?
LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 2 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 5 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 6 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 7 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 8 Currency in South Korea
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 Kyushu rail pass
- 11 Tipping in Japan
- 12 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 13 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 14 Places to visit in India in October
- 15 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 16 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 17 Driver in South India
- 18 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 19 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 20 6 full days in Yagoon
- 21 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 22 Amphawa Floating Market
- 23 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 24 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 25 Krabi island tours