I am trying to book tickets from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur on Air Asia. I am confused about the bus choice from LCCT to either KL Sentral or 1Utama. I may be completely wrong, but from what I've read, I think Air Asia being a discount airline will fly into LCCT. Although it is considered a 'terminal', it is actually like a different airport, so you need to take the bus. I am so confused. Do we go through customs at LCCT? If not, we can go directly to 1Utama on a bus even though 1Utama is a shopping mall? Do we go to KL Sentral to go through customs, then find transportation to the city?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hoi An in December?
- 2 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 3 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 4 Halong Bay cruise
- 5 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 6 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 7 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 8 India help with where to go
- 9 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 10 Dollar traveller cheques
- 11 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 12 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 13 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 14 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 15 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 16 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 17 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 18 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 19 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 20 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 21 Is this crazy?
- 22 In Seoul for one day
- 23 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 24 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 25 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo