I am trying to book tickets from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur on Air Asia. I am confused about the bus choice from LCCT to either KL Sentral or 1Utama. I may be completely wrong, but from what I've read, I think Air Asia being a discount airline will fly into LCCT. Although it is considered a 'terminal', it is actually like a different airport, so you need to take the bus. I am so confused. Do we go through customs at LCCT? If not, we can go directly to 1Utama on a bus even though 1Utama is a shopping mall? Do we go to KL Sentral to go through customs, then find transportation to the city?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 2 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 3 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 4 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 5 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 6 Delhi private guide
- 7 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 8 November Onsen
- 9 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 10 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 11 Thai Elephants
- 12 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 13 Mumbai short visit
- 14 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 15 Phuket Beaches
- 16 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 17 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 18 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 21 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 22 Thailand Guides
- 23 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 24 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 25 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)