I am trying to book tickets from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur on Air Asia. I am confused about the bus choice from LCCT to either KL Sentral or 1Utama. I may be completely wrong, but from what I've read, I think Air Asia being a discount airline will fly into LCCT. Although it is considered a 'terminal', it is actually like a different airport, so you need to take the bus. I am so confused. Do we go through customs at LCCT? If not, we can go directly to 1Utama on a bus even though 1Utama is a shopping mall? Do we go to KL Sentral to go through customs, then find transportation to the city?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 best places in rajasthan, India and is it easy to get good accomodation
- 2 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 3 North India Itinerary advice
- 4 Travel India solo
- 5 Bali - What to do?
- 6 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 7 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 8 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 9 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 10 Road Scholar tour in China
- 11 Being customs
- 12 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 13 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 14 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 15 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 16 Tips in Myanmar
- 17 myanmar
- 18 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 19 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 20 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 21 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 22 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 23 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing