I am trying to book tickets from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur on Air Asia. I am confused about the bus choice from LCCT to either KL Sentral or 1Utama. I may be completely wrong, but from what I've read, I think Air Asia being a discount airline will fly into LCCT. Although it is considered a 'terminal', it is actually like a different airport, so you need to take the bus. I am so confused. Do we go through customs at LCCT? If not, we can go directly to 1Utama on a bus even though 1Utama is a shopping mall? Do we go to KL Sentral to go through customs, then find transportation to the city?
LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 2 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 3 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 4 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 5 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 6 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 7 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 8 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 9 Osaka shopping
- 10 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 11 Penang
- 12 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 13 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 14 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 15 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 16 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 17 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 18 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 19 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 20 Takayama ideas in April?
- 21 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 22 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 23 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 24 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 25 4-1/2 days in Seoul