I am trying to book tickets from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur on Air Asia. I am confused about the bus choice from LCCT to either KL Sentral or 1Utama. I may be completely wrong, but from what I've read, I think Air Asia being a discount airline will fly into LCCT. Although it is considered a 'terminal', it is actually like a different airport, so you need to take the bus. I am so confused. Do we go through customs at LCCT? If not, we can go directly to 1Utama on a bus even though 1Utama is a shopping mall? Do we go to KL Sentral to go through customs, then find transportation to the city?
LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 2 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 3 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 4 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 5 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 6 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 7 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 8 china
- 9 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 10 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 11 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 12 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 13 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 14 China - Personal recommendations
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 16 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 17 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 18 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 19 Burma river cruise
- 20 Driving in Laos
- 21 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 22 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 23 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 24 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 25 Translation Help: Marathi