I am trying to book tickets from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur on Air Asia. I am confused about the bus choice from LCCT to either KL Sentral or 1Utama. I may be completely wrong, but from what I've read, I think Air Asia being a discount airline will fly into LCCT. Although it is considered a 'terminal', it is actually like a different airport, so you need to take the bus. I am so confused. Do we go through customs at LCCT? If not, we can go directly to 1Utama on a bus even though 1Utama is a shopping mall? Do we go to KL Sentral to go through customs, then find transportation to the city?
LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 2 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 3 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 4 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 5 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 6 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 9 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 10 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 11 Need a guide in Burma?
- 12 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 13 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 14 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 15 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 16 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 17 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 18 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 19 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 20 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 21 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 22 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 23 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 24 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 25 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul