I am trying to book tickets from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur on Air Asia. I am confused about the bus choice from LCCT to either KL Sentral or 1Utama. I may be completely wrong, but from what I've read, I think Air Asia being a discount airline will fly into LCCT. Although it is considered a 'terminal', it is actually like a different airport, so you need to take the bus. I am so confused. Do we go through customs at LCCT? If not, we can go directly to 1Utama on a bus even though 1Utama is a shopping mall? Do we go to KL Sentral to go through customs, then find transportation to the city?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 3 Requesting Passport Number
- 4 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 5 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 6 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 7 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 8 Phu Quoc
- 9 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 10 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 11 5 weeks in Japan
- 12 China and Japan help
- 13 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 14 Help! India Visa question....
- 15 Singapore hotel
- 16 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 17 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 18 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 19 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 20 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 22 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 23 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016
- 24 Japan winter! 2-month itinerary
- 25 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires