On a return trip from Okinawa to Vancouver BC Canada, I have about a 12 hour connection time. Does anyone know what I can do for this length of time and how much local funds one would need to eat etc. I certainly don't want to get too much?
Layover of 12 hours at Terminal 2 in Taipei
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 2 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 3 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 4 Help re. Visa.
- 5 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 6 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 7 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 8 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 9 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 10 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 11 Need a guide in Burma?
- 12 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 13 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 14 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 15 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 16 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 17 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 18 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 19 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 20 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 21 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 22 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 23 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 24 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 25 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?