On a return trip from Okinawa to Vancouver BC Canada, I have about a 12 hour connection time. Does anyone know what I can do for this length of time and how much local funds one would need to eat etc. I certainly don't want to get too much?
Layover of 12 hours at Terminal 2 in Taipei
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gurgaon, the business hub of Haryana is also a tourist destination
- 2 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 3 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 4 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 5 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 6 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 7 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 8 Sihanoukville - is it possible to rent a small hut?
- 9 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 10 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 11 Destination Bangkok, again
- 12 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 13 N. India itinerary feedback
- 14 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 15 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 16 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 17 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 18 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 19 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 20 Travel during China national week?
- 21 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 22 Bali or Fiji
- 23 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 24 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 25 Don't use World Expeditions