On a return trip from Okinawa to Vancouver BC Canada, I have about a 12 hour connection time. Does anyone know what I can do for this length of time and how much local funds one would need to eat etc. I certainly don't want to get too much?
Layover of 12 hours at Terminal 2 in Taipei
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 2 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 3 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 4 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 5 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 6 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 7 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 8 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 9 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 10 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 11 Takayama ideas in April?
- 12 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 13 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 14 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 15 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 16 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 17 India
- 18 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 19 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 20 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 21 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 22 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 23 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 24 Penang
- 25 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip