On a return trip from Okinawa to Vancouver BC Canada, I have about a 12 hour connection time. Does anyone know what I can do for this length of time and how much local funds one would need to eat etc. I certainly don't want to get too much?
Layover of 12 hours at Terminal 2 in Taipei
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel during China national week?
- 2 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 5 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 6 Phuket
- 7 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 8 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 9 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 10 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 11 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 12 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 15 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 16 India, What Can I Say!
- 17 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 18 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 19 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 20 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 21 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 22 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 23 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 24 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 25 Angkor - when to go?