hey guys , i'm going to japan in mid may and my flight will lay over in incheon airport from 3:00pm to 1:12pm the next day YAY! that's like 22 hours im thinking about geting a hotel and go to lotte world but after they close at 10pm where else should i go , i think maybe couple hours at lotte world i probably wanna go out and explore the city a lil bit , i choose hotel sky which is like 10 min from airport just incase i wake up late , thanks!!!
layover in korea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 2 Photos from India!
- 3 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 4 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 5 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 6 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 7 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 8 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 9 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 10 Myanmar River Cruises
- 11 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 12 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 13 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 14 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 15 How to handle cash in Japan
- 16 Great Wall hike
- 17 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 18 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 19 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 20 Six days in Hong Kong
- 21 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 22 Storing photos while traveling
- 23 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 24 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 25 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?