hey guys , i'm going to japan in mid may and my flight will lay over in incheon airport from 3:00pm to 1:12pm the next day YAY! that's like 22 hours im thinking about geting a hotel and go to lotte world but after they close at 10pm where else should i go , i think maybe couple hours at lotte world i probably wanna go out and explore the city a lil bit , i choose hotel sky which is like 10 min from airport just incase i wake up late , thanks!!!
layover in korea
- 1 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 2 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 3 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 4 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 5 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 6 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 7 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 8 Cell Phones in India
- 9 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 10 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 11 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 12 India, What Can I Say!
- 13 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 14 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 15 Wildlife Tour of India
- 16 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 17 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 18 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 19 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 20 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 21 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 22 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 23 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 24 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 25 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?