hey guys , i'm going to japan in mid may and my flight will lay over in incheon airport from 3:00pm to 1:12pm the next day YAY! that's like 22 hours im thinking about geting a hotel and go to lotte world but after they close at 10pm where else should i go , i think maybe couple hours at lotte world i probably wanna go out and explore the city a lil bit , i choose hotel sky which is like 10 min from airport just incase i wake up late , thanks!!!
layover in korea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal
- 2 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 3 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 6 Japan - spending money?
- 7 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 8 two free days in Beijing
- 9 China in 12 Days
- 10 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 11 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 12 1st Trip to Bali
- 13 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 14 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 15 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 16 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 17 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 18 water villages, shanghai
- 19 language problem in japan
- 20 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 21 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 22 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 23 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 24 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 25 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice