In May 2011~
We'll travel from Texas to Phukett, Thailand with a 3 night layover in Bangkok. (Thanks to suggestions from Fodorites.)
Two weeks in Phukett.
I don't know when we'll be in this part of the world again, so when starting our journey back home, should we layover 2-3 nights in Hong Kong? Or, maybe Chiang Mai or Koh Phi Phi? Any Starwood properties there?
Any suggestions? Having Starwood points, I understand the Sheraton Towers in Hong Kong have a great view of the city, I just don't know if that's where we want to go for the last leg of our journey.
Thanks for all your advice. You guys are always so helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 2 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 3 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 4 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 5 November, March, June... Japan?
- 6 Itinerary Help Japan
- 7 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 8 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 9 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 10 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 11 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 12 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 13 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 14 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 15 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 16 Silk Road Tour - China
- 17 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 18 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 19 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 20 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 21 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 22 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 23 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 24 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 25 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
Layover in Hong Kong...should we go ahead and stay 2-3 nights?
In May 2011~