In May 2011~
We'll travel from Texas to Phukett, Thailand with a 3 night layover in Bangkok. (Thanks to suggestions from Fodorites.)
Two weeks in Phukett.
I don't know when we'll be in this part of the world again, so when starting our journey back home, should we layover 2-3 nights in Hong Kong? Or, maybe Chiang Mai or Koh Phi Phi? Any Starwood properties there?
Any suggestions? Having Starwood points, I understand the Sheraton Towers in Hong Kong have a great view of the city, I just don't know if that's where we want to go for the last leg of our journey.
Thanks for all your advice. You guys are always so helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China in june-July
- 2 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 5 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 6 Bali - What to do?
- 7 Road Scholar tour in China
- 8 China in July
- 9 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 10 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 11 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 14 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 15 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 16 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 18 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 19 Being customs
- 20 Itinerary feedback please
- 21 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 22 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 23 Tips in Myanmar
- 24 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 25 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
Layover in Hong Kong...should we go ahead and stay 2-3 nights?
In May 2011~