In May 2011~
We'll travel from Texas to Phukett, Thailand with a 3 night layover in Bangkok. (Thanks to suggestions from Fodorites.)
Two weeks in Phukett.
I don't know when we'll be in this part of the world again, so when starting our journey back home, should we layover 2-3 nights in Hong Kong? Or, maybe Chiang Mai or Koh Phi Phi? Any Starwood properties there?
Any suggestions? Having Starwood points, I understand the Sheraton Towers in Hong Kong have a great view of the city, I just don't know if that's where we want to go for the last leg of our journey.
Thanks for all your advice. You guys are always so helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy Registered IELTS,TOEFL,Certificates,Passports,Drivers License,ID Cards,
- 2 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 5 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 6 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 7 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 8 In Seoul for one day
- 9 Some notes about South Korea
- 10 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 13 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 14 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 15 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 16 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 17 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 18 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 19 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 20 Totally unprepared
- 21 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 22 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 23 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 24 Rental Car Bali
- 25 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
Layover in Hong Kong...should we go ahead and stay 2-3 nights?
In May 2011~