In May 2011~
We'll travel from Texas to Phukett, Thailand with a 3 night layover in Bangkok. (Thanks to suggestions from Fodorites.)
Two weeks in Phukett.
I don't know when we'll be in this part of the world again, so when starting our journey back home, should we layover 2-3 nights in Hong Kong? Or, maybe Chiang Mai or Koh Phi Phi? Any Starwood properties there?
Any suggestions? Having Starwood points, I understand the Sheraton Towers in Hong Kong have a great view of the city, I just don't know if that's where we want to go for the last leg of our journey.
Thanks for all your advice. You guys are always so helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 2 Thai Elephants
- 3 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 4 Luggage size China ?
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 Sri Lanka in August
- 8 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 9 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 10 India itinerary critique please
- 11 Japan/Korea/HK
- 12 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 13 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 14 Vientiane and ??
- 15 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 16 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 17 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 18 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 19 Impressions of India
- 20 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 21 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 22 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 23 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 24 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 25 Mumbai short visit
Layover in Hong Kong...should we go ahead and stay 2-3 nights?
In May 2011~