In May 2011~
We'll travel from Texas to Phukett, Thailand with a 3 night layover in Bangkok. (Thanks to suggestions from Fodorites.)
Two weeks in Phukett.
I don't know when we'll be in this part of the world again, so when starting our journey back home, should we layover 2-3 nights in Hong Kong? Or, maybe Chiang Mai or Koh Phi Phi? Any Starwood properties there?
Any suggestions? Having Starwood points, I understand the Sheraton Towers in Hong Kong have a great view of the city, I just don't know if that's where we want to go for the last leg of our journey.
Thanks for all your advice. You guys are always so helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 2 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 3 Visiting China - must be tour
- 4 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 5 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 6 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 10 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 11 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 12 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 13 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 14 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 15 An island paradise?
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 18 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 19 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 20 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 21 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 22 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 23 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 24 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 25 Earthquake in Myanmar
Layover in Hong Kong...should we go ahead and stay 2-3 nights?
In May 2011~