In May 2011~
We'll travel from Texas to Phukett, Thailand with a 3 night layover in Bangkok. (Thanks to suggestions from Fodorites.)
Two weeks in Phukett.
I don't know when we'll be in this part of the world again, so when starting our journey back home, should we layover 2-3 nights in Hong Kong? Or, maybe Chiang Mai or Koh Phi Phi? Any Starwood properties there?
Any suggestions? Having Starwood points, I understand the Sheraton Towers in Hong Kong have a great view of the city, I just don't know if that's where we want to go for the last leg of our journey.
Thanks for all your advice. You guys are always so helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Capsule hotels
- 2 Vaccinations
- 3 Vietnam trekking travel | vietnam tours
- 4 Southern India here we come
- 5 Borneo forest fires
- 6 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 7 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 8 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 9 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 10 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 11 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 12 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 13 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 14 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 15 Bridge players Beware!!
- 16 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 17 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 18 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 19 Chengdu and Beijing
- 20 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 21 2 months in Indonesia
- 22 a year in burma
- 23 First time to SEA
- 24 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 25 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
Layover in Hong Kong...should we go ahead and stay 2-3 nights?
In May 2011~