In May 2011~
We'll travel from Texas to Phukett, Thailand with a 3 night layover in Bangkok. (Thanks to suggestions from Fodorites.)
Two weeks in Phukett.
I don't know when we'll be in this part of the world again, so when starting our journey back home, should we layover 2-3 nights in Hong Kong? Or, maybe Chiang Mai or Koh Phi Phi? Any Starwood properties there?
Any suggestions? Having Starwood points, I understand the Sheraton Towers in Hong Kong have a great view of the city, I just don't know if that's where we want to go for the last leg of our journey.
Thanks for all your advice. You guys are always so helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 2 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 3 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 4 Tokyo daytrip
- 5 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 6 Bali - What to do?
- 7 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 10 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 11 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 12 Taiwan confusion..
- 13 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 14 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 15 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 16 Laos- two weeks in January
- 17 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 18 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 19 Visa for India
- 20 Snapshots From Kerala
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 Other than Kyoto?
- 23 Japan itinerary advice
- 24 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
Layover in Hong Kong...should we go ahead and stay 2-3 nights?
In May 2011~