In May 2011~
We'll travel from Texas to Phukett, Thailand with a 3 night layover in Bangkok. (Thanks to suggestions from Fodorites.)
Two weeks in Phukett.
I don't know when we'll be in this part of the world again, so when starting our journey back home, should we layover 2-3 nights in Hong Kong? Or, maybe Chiang Mai or Koh Phi Phi? Any Starwood properties there?
Any suggestions? Having Starwood points, I understand the Sheraton Towers in Hong Kong have a great view of the city, I just don't know if that's where we want to go for the last leg of our journey.
Thanks for all your advice. You guys are always so helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China in July
- 2 Private guides & drivers in China
- 3 Northern India in June
- 4 Requesting Opinions on a First Japan Trip this Summer 2015
- 5 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 6 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 7 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 8 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 9 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 10 5 days in Bali
- 11 Hakone Free Pass
- 12 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 13 Kathmandu and EBC trek in earthquake aftermath
- 14 India for Indiaphiles -- Literature, Cinema, Music, Travel
- 15 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 16 Singapore or Bali
- 17 Help With Trip Ideas After Viet Nam-Cambodia River Cruise
- 18 Need advice whether it is worht to rent a car in Phuket or not?
- 19 Needing quick advice with OCI visa and renunciation certificate
- 20 Horrific Pollution in Delhi
- 21 What beach to choose?!?!
- 22 A bit of guidance for a bit of down time during 3 week Thailand trip
- 23 Help with products I didn't declare
- 24 Travel Suggestions for the Stans and companions requested
- 25 travel to Kuala Lumpur July 4-12
Layover in Hong Kong...should we go ahead and stay 2-3 nights?
In May 2011~