In May 2011~
We'll travel from Texas to Phukett, Thailand with a 3 night layover in Bangkok. (Thanks to suggestions from Fodorites.)
Two weeks in Phukett.
I don't know when we'll be in this part of the world again, so when starting our journey back home, should we layover 2-3 nights in Hong Kong? Or, maybe Chiang Mai or Koh Phi Phi? Any Starwood properties there?
Any suggestions? Having Starwood points, I understand the Sheraton Towers in Hong Kong have a great view of the city, I just don't know if that's where we want to go for the last leg of our journey.
Thanks for all your advice. You guys are always so helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 2 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 3 Don't forget the wellies...
- 4 5 points you should know when choosing a travel app
- 5 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/nuage-skin/
- 6 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 7 A great trip in India
- 8 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 9 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 10 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 11 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 12 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 13 Vientiane and ??
- 14 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 15 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 16 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 17 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 18 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 19 How to do this
- 20 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 21 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 22 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice
- 23 Cell Phone Provider in India
- 24 Delhi costs
- 25 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
Layover in Hong Kong...should we go ahead and stay 2-3 nights?
In May 2011~