Can anyone recommend a laundry that charges by the kilo rather than the piece near the Peninsula hotel? We'd like to drop off in the Am and pick up later in the PM. Also, is this another type of service that requires negotiations for the price?
Any/all help is most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 2 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 3 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 4 Visa for India
- 5 Snapshots From Kerala
- 6 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Other than Kyoto?
- 9 Japan itinerary advice
- 10 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 11 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 12 Trip Report : China
- 13 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 14 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 15 Japan GTG, early April
- 16 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 17 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 18 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 19 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 20 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 21 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 22 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 23 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 24 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 25 Narita Airport to Shinjuku