Can anyone recommend a laundry that charges by the kilo rather than the piece near the Peninsula hotel? We'd like to drop off in the Am and pick up later in the PM. Also, is this another type of service that requires negotiations for the price?
Any/all help is most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India help with where to go
- 2 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 3 Japan Trip Delayed
- 4 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 5 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 6 Acne Fact Sheet - Routines, Remedies And Lifestyle Changes
- 7 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 8 Month long SE Asia trip
- 9 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 10 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 11 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 12 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 13 Cambodia weather
- 14 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 17 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 18 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 19 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 20 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 21 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 22 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 23 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 24 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 25 Visa Question - Cambodia