Am I the only one to resist the high cost of hotel laundry service? The prices usually seem over the top to me. Yeah, I have the cash to pay it, but resist unless really in a crunch. Having SPG status is a blessing given the free laundry perk. Also, being a swimmer, at least one pair of underwear gets "washed" each day When staying at a non-SPG hotel, I usually use a small laundry on Soi 8 near the 7-11. I can get a large bundle done for about 240 baht. started to use a place on soi19 on my last trip, but they had switched over to charging by the piece.
- 1 India, What Can I Say!
- 2 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 3 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 4 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 5 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 8 Wildlife Tour of India
- 9 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 10 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 11 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 12 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 13 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 14 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 15 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 16 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 17 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 18 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 19 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 20 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 21 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 22 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 23 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip
- 24 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 25 Udaipur, India