Am I the only one to resist the high cost of hotel laundry service? The prices usually seem over the top to me. Yeah, I have the cash to pay it, but resist unless really in a crunch. Having SPG status is a blessing given the free laundry perk. Also, being a swimmer, at least one pair of underwear gets "washed" each day When staying at a non-SPG hotel, I usually use a small laundry on Soi 8 near the 7-11. I can get a large bundle done for about 240 baht. started to use a place on soi19 on my last trip, but they had switched over to charging by the piece.
- 1 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 2 white sand beaches in thailand
- 3 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 4 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 5 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 6 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 7 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 8 Japan Attractions
- 9 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 12 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 13 Wildlife Tour of India
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 16 Cell Phones in India
- 17 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 18 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 19 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 20 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 21 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 22 Kashmir or Nepal
- 23 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 trip report to tajmahal agra india