Leaving Saturday with first stop Bangkok where it appears it will be raining for our 4 days.
Any tips for rainy days. Forecast is for temp in the 90's so thinking our raincoats will be too hot for us temperate climate types. Are umbrellas readily sold on the street?
Planning on taking an unlocked phone we bought in France last year. I am assuming this will work in SEA with appropriate SIm card. We will use this infrequently and maybe not at all.
Still fretting over driver or self drive for Mae Hong Son Loop. We are nervous about driving for the first time in a left sided country. Also wondering if the driver will find his own accomodation or are we responsible?
Thanks for any replies. We are very excited to explore an area other than Europe and expect a lot of surprises!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 U>SA : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 9 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 13 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 Laos or Kerala?
- 16 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 17 Bali & Singapore in October
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 20 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 21 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 22 Booking on the fly
- 23 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 24 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 25 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?