Leaving Saturday with first stop Bangkok where it appears it will be raining for our 4 days.
Any tips for rainy days. Forecast is for temp in the 90's so thinking our raincoats will be too hot for us temperate climate types. Are umbrellas readily sold on the street?
Planning on taking an unlocked phone we bought in France last year. I am assuming this will work in SEA with appropriate SIm card. We will use this infrequently and maybe not at all.
Still fretting over driver or self drive for Mae Hong Son Loop. We are nervous about driving for the first time in a left sided country. Also wondering if the driver will find his own accomodation or are we responsible?
Thanks for any replies. We are very excited to explore an area other than Europe and expect a lot of surprises!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (U.S)** AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 5 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 6 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 7 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 9 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 12 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 15 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 16 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 17 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 18 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 19 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 22 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 23 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 24 First Trip to Japan in August
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week