Leaving Saturday with first stop Bangkok where it appears it will be raining for our 4 days.
Any tips for rainy days. Forecast is for temp in the 90's so thinking our raincoats will be too hot for us temperate climate types. Are umbrellas readily sold on the street?
Planning on taking an unlocked phone we bought in France last year. I am assuming this will work in SEA with appropriate SIm card. We will use this infrequently and maybe not at all.
Still fretting over driver or self drive for Mae Hong Son Loop. We are nervous about driving for the first time in a left sided country. Also wondering if the driver will find his own accomodation or are we responsible?
Thanks for any replies. We are very excited to explore an area other than Europe and expect a lot of surprises!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 2 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 3 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 4 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 5 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 6 3 weeks in Japan
- 7 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 8 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 9 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 10 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Vietnam Dong
- 13 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 14 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 15 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 16 New Years in Japan
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 19 Touristy Thailand
- 20 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 21 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Myanmar tour companies
- 24 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 25 A Victory Day Tour