We have a last minute trip to India planned for April 15th. We had originally planned on going in February, but had to cancel due to my daughter's school trip. Now, we are able to go and I began to book hotels...only then realizing that many tour operators do not want to provide help if they cannot book your hotels. My error and apologies to Deepa at Delhimagic! Didn't quite understand the deal. Anyway, now we have flights and hotels, but nothing in the way of a car and driver/guide. If anyone has some suggestions for a car/driver who can do a meet and greet on April 15th in Delhi, do a delhi tour on the 16th. We fly to Varanasi on the 17th and return on the 19th. We then want to do Delhi/Jaipur/Agra/Delhi from the 19th to 24th. There are two people. Advice is appreciated! Thanks.
Last minute India trip - Car and driver/guide advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 language problem in japan
- 2 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 3 Nepal
- 4 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 5 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 6 two free days in Beijing
- 7 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 10 Japan - spending money?
- 11 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 12 China in 12 Days
- 13 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 14 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 15 1st Trip to Bali
- 16 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 17 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 18 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 19 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 20 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 21 water villages, shanghai
- 22 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 23 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 24 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 25 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help