We have a last minute trip to India planned for April 15th. We had originally planned on going in February, but had to cancel due to my daughter's school trip. Now, we are able to go and I began to book hotels...only then realizing that many tour operators do not want to provide help if they cannot book your hotels. My error and apologies to Deepa at Delhimagic! Didn't quite understand the deal. Anyway, now we have flights and hotels, but nothing in the way of a car and driver/guide. If anyone has some suggestions for a car/driver who can do a meet and greet on April 15th in Delhi, do a delhi tour on the 16th. We fly to Varanasi on the 17th and return on the 19th. We then want to do Delhi/Jaipur/Agra/Delhi from the 19th to 24th. There are two people. Advice is appreciated! Thanks.
Last minute India trip - Car and driver/guide advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Ubud Tips
- 3 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 4 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 5 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 6 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 7 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 8 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 9 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 10 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 11 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 14 First time to srilanka
- 15 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 16 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 17 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 20 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 21 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 22 Nepal
- 23 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 24 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 25 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!