We have a last minute trip to India planned for April 15th. We had originally planned on going in February, but had to cancel due to my daughter's school trip. Now, we are able to go and I began to book hotels...only then realizing that many tour operators do not want to provide help if they cannot book your hotels. My error and apologies to Deepa at Delhimagic! Didn't quite understand the deal. Anyway, now we have flights and hotels, but nothing in the way of a car and driver/guide. If anyone has some suggestions for a car/driver who can do a meet and greet on April 15th in Delhi, do a delhi tour on the 16th. We fly to Varanasi on the 17th and return on the 19th. We then want to do Delhi/Jaipur/Agra/Delhi from the 19th to 24th. There are two people. Advice is appreciated! Thanks.
Last minute India trip - Car and driver/guide advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 2 Mekong River Cruises
- 3 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 4 16 days in Vietnam
- 5 Nancy Chandler maps
- 6 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 7 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 8 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 9 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 10 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 11 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 12 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 13 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 14 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 15 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 16 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 17 Help re. Visa.
- 18 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 19 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 20 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 21 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 22 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 23 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 24 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 25 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang