We have a last minute trip to India planned for April 15th. We had originally planned on going in February, but had to cancel due to my daughter's school trip. Now, we are able to go and I began to book hotels...only then realizing that many tour operators do not want to provide help if they cannot book your hotels. My error and apologies to Deepa at Delhimagic! Didn't quite understand the deal. Anyway, now we have flights and hotels, but nothing in the way of a car and driver/guide. If anyone has some suggestions for a car/driver who can do a meet and greet on April 15th in Delhi, do a delhi tour on the 16th. We fly to Varanasi on the 17th and return on the 19th. We then want to do Delhi/Jaipur/Agra/Delhi from the 19th to 24th. There are two people. Advice is appreciated! Thanks.
Last minute India trip - Car and driver/guide advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 3 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 4 Travel during China national week?
- 5 Destination Bangkok, again
- 6 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 7 Phuket
- 8 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 11 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 12 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 13 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 14 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 15 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 16 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 17 India, What Can I Say!
- 18 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 19 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 20 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 21 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 22 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 23 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 24 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 25 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?