We've been advised to take a course of Larium to prevent malaria for a 2 1/2 week stay in Delhi and Bombay in November. I've heard there are some unpleasant side effects and that the jury is out on whether we should take it. What are the side effects, what's your experience of them, and what's your opinion -- take the Larium or take the chance? Thanks for your honest opinions.
Larium/Mefloquine -- yes or no?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 2 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 3 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 4 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 5 Which airport for Tokyo
- 6 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 7 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 8 Where to go?
- 9 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 10 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 11 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 12 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 13 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 14 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 15 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 16 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 17 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 18 India at the end of May
- 19 Restaurants in Singapore
- 20 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 21 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 22 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 23 Great Wall hike
- 24 Georgia e-visa application
- 25 SE Asia