We've been advised to take a course of Larium to prevent malaria for a 2 1/2 week stay in Delhi and Bombay in November. I've heard there are some unpleasant side effects and that the jury is out on whether we should take it. What are the side effects, what's your experience of them, and what's your opinion -- take the Larium or take the chance? Thanks for your honest opinions.
Larium/Mefloquine -- yes or no?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 3 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 4 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 5 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 6 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 7 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 Travel during China national week?
- 10 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 11 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 12 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 13 Bali or Fiji
- 14 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 15 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 Don't use World Expeditions
- 18 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 19 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 20 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 21 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 22 3 days in Teheran
- 23 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 24 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 25 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?