We've been advised to take a course of Larium to prevent malaria for a 2 1/2 week stay in Delhi and Bombay in November. I've heard there are some unpleasant side effects and that the jury is out on whether we should take it. What are the side effects, what's your experience of them, and what's your opinion -- take the Larium or take the chance? Thanks for your honest opinions.
Larium/Mefloquine -- yes or no?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 2 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 3 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Magical India
- 6 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 7 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 8 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 9 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 South East Asia
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 14 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 15 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 16 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 17 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 18 Indian Visa
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 21 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 22 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 23 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 24 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 25 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint