We've been advised to take a course of Larium to prevent malaria for a 2 1/2 week stay in Delhi and Bombay in November. I've heard there are some unpleasant side effects and that the jury is out on whether we should take it. What are the side effects, what's your experience of them, and what's your opinion -- take the Larium or take the chance? Thanks for your honest opinions.
Larium/Mefloquine -- yes or no?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NEPAL CONNECTION Non Profit Restaurant
- 2 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 3 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 4 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 5 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 6 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 7 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 8 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 9 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 10 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 11 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 12 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 13 Singapore
- 14 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 15 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 16 India at the end of May
- 17 National Parks - which to choose
- 18 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 17 Day Itinerary
- 21 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 22 Asia Tour Companies
- 23 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 24 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 25 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?