We've been advised to take a course of Larium to prevent malaria for a 2 1/2 week stay in Delhi and Bombay in November. I've heard there are some unpleasant side effects and that the jury is out on whether we should take it. What are the side effects, what's your experience of them, and what's your opinion -- take the Larium or take the chance? Thanks for your honest opinions.
Larium/Mefloquine -- yes or no?
- 1 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 2 Sri Lanka
- 3 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 4 Kashmir or Nepal
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 Udaipur, India
- 7 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 8 Ipoh
- 9 Hello, Vietnam
- 10 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 11 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 12 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 13 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 14 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 15 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 16 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 17 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 18 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 19 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 20 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 21 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 22 Wildlife Tour of India
- 23 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 24 white sand beaches in thailand
- 25 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit