We've been advised to take a course of Larium to prevent malaria for a 2 1/2 week stay in Delhi and Bombay in November. I've heard there are some unpleasant side effects and that the jury is out on whether we should take it. What are the side effects, what's your experience of them, and what's your opinion -- take the Larium or take the chance? Thanks for your honest opinions.
Larium/Mefloquine -- yes or no?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 2 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 3 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 4 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 5 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 6 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 7 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 8 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 9 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 10 July itinerary in Japan
- 11 India and Nepal 2014
- 12 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 13 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 14 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 15 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 16 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 17 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 18 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 19 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 20 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 21 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 22 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 23 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 24 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 25 Where in Bali should we stay