We've been advised to take a course of Larium to prevent malaria for a 2 1/2 week stay in Delhi and Bombay in November. I've heard there are some unpleasant side effects and that the jury is out on whether we should take it. What are the side effects, what's your experience of them, and what's your opinion -- take the Larium or take the chance? Thanks for your honest opinions.
Larium/Mefloquine -- yes or no?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 2 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 3 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 4 Mae Hong Son Loop in three days? Or four?
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 7 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 10 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 11 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 12 beaches in Thailand
- 13 Krabi island tours
- 14 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 17 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 18 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 19 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 20 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Kyushu rail pass
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 Juphal and dunai help needed