We are planning a trip to Laos (Luang Prabang) at the end of June. Problem is that I am reading that it is well into the rainy season by then.
If there is constant rain that makes movement rather difficult. Secondly the planes that fly there are the small propeller ATRs so that's might be scary flight in the middle of the monsoon.
Luang Prabang is in the top of my list but i am not sure if we should go ahead in June.
Anyone experienced travel during this time to LP? Your input would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ● 연결 : 【_m k 2 8 9.com_】●온라인 신천지
- 2 황금성릴게임 ▶ 홈피:【 " m k 2 8 9.com " 】바다이야기
- 3 무료야마토 ♭♭연결 : 【_m k 2 8 9.com_】囍릴게임 백경
- 4 필리핀환율 ▣ 홈피: 【_m k 2 8 9.com_】▣인터넷신천지
- 5 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 6 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 7 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 8 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 9 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 12 Tokyo hotel help
- 13 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 16 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 17 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 18 How much Yen?
- 19 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 20 South Korea for Chuseok
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 23 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 24 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 25 Bali - What to do?