We are planning a trip to Laos (Luang Prabang) at the end of June. Problem is that I am reading that it is well into the rainy season by then.
If there is constant rain that makes movement rather difficult. Secondly the planes that fly there are the small propeller ATRs so that's might be scary flight in the middle of the monsoon.
Luang Prabang is in the top of my list but i am not sure if we should go ahead in June.
Anyone experienced travel during this time to LP? Your input would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 2 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 3 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 4 Other than Kyoto?
- 5 Trip Report : China
- 6 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 7 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 8 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 9 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 10 Japan GTG, early April
- 11 Beijing tours
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 14 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 15 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 16 A great trip in India
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 19 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 20 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 21 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 22 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 23 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 24 Takayama trail, Japan
- 25 1 day itinerary in Busan