We are planning a trip to Laos (Luang Prabang) at the end of June. Problem is that I am reading that it is well into the rainy season by then.
If there is constant rain that makes movement rather difficult. Secondly the planes that fly there are the small propeller ATRs so that's might be scary flight in the middle of the monsoon.
Luang Prabang is in the top of my list but i am not sure if we should go ahead in June.
Anyone experienced travel during this time to LP? Your input would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 2 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 3 Itinerary Help Japan
- 4 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 5 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 6 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 7 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 8 November, March, June... Japan?
- 9 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 10 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 11 Silk Road Tour - China
- 12 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 13 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 14 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 15 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 16 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 17 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 18 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 19 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 20 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 21 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 22 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 23 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 24 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 25 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea