We are planning a trip to Laos (Luang Prabang) at the end of June. Problem is that I am reading that it is well into the rainy season by then.
If there is constant rain that makes movement rather difficult. Secondly the planes that fly there are the small propeller ATRs so that's might be scary flight in the middle of the monsoon.
Luang Prabang is in the top of my list but i am not sure if we should go ahead in June.
Anyone experienced travel during this time to LP? Your input would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 2 Help - India take 2
- 3 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 4 currency conversion
- 5 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 6 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 7 CNX late arrival?
- 8 is this a good travel plan?
- 9 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 10 Phenom Penh
- 11 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 12 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 13 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 14 One day in Saigon
- 15 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 16 Bali private driver recommendation
- 17 North India Itinerary advice
- 18 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 19 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 20 The Indian money crunch.
- 21 The truth about elephant tourism
- 22 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 23 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 24 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 25 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?