Just seen a report of a Lao Airline plane crashing into the Mekong near Pakse. Initial reports suggest 39 killed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Quality Novelty IDs and Passports and Drivers license etc
- 2 Uncomplicated Packing and Relocating in 15 Steps
- 3 India On Arrival Visa
- 4 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 5 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 6 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 7 Visa for Burma/Myanmar
- 8 Footing on Druk Trek in Bhutan?
- 9 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 10 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 11 Itinerary for 12 days in Burma- help decide
- 12 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 13 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 14 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 15 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 16 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 17 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 18 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 19 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 20 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 Eating in India
- 23 Trekking in India
- 24 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 25 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning