My husband and I are planning to visit Nepal for approx 2 weeks for a trek in May 2000. I have been looking into the treks that are recommended for that time (and are relatively easy to access) and have come up with Langtang and Jomson. What I like about the sound of them is that they're the right length of time (and leave time for side trips or an extra night here and there), they're supposed to be moderate difficulty (we're first time trekkers and not particularly fit) and they're good in May (which many others apparently aren't). If anyone can offer any advice as to which I may prefer, it would be most appreciated. Obviously, I want to get the best mountain views possible. Thanks.
Langtang or Jomson trek in May 2000??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 2 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 3 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 4 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 5 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 8 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 9 How safe is Delhi/India
- 10 Malaria
- 11 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 12 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 13 Vietnam and coffee
- 14 I'm going to Japan!
- 15 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 16 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 17 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 18 Cherry blossom
- 19 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 20 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 21 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 22 Which Putu in Bali????
- 23 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 24 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 25 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?