My husband and I are planning to visit Nepal for approx 2 weeks for a trek in May 2000. I have been looking into the treks that are recommended for that time (and are relatively easy to access) and have come up with Langtang and Jomson. What I like about the sound of them is that they're the right length of time (and leave time for side trips or an extra night here and there), they're supposed to be moderate difficulty (we're first time trekkers and not particularly fit) and they're good in May (which many others apparently aren't). If anyone can offer any advice as to which I may prefer, it would be most appreciated. Obviously, I want to get the best mountain views possible. Thanks.
Langtang or Jomson trek in May 2000??
- 1 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 2 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 3 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 4 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 5 Udaipur, India
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 8 Buying Jewelry in India
- 9 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 10 Cell Phones in India
- 11 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 12 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 13 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 14 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 17 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 18 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 19 Kashmir or Nepal
- 20 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 21 Wildlife Tour of India
- 22 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 23 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 24 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 25 white sand beaches in thailand