My husband and I are planning to visit Nepal for approx 2 weeks for a trek in May 2000. I have been looking into the treks that are recommended for that time (and are relatively easy to access) and have come up with Langtang and Jomson. What I like about the sound of them is that they're the right length of time (and leave time for side trips or an extra night here and there), they're supposed to be moderate difficulty (we're first time trekkers and not particularly fit) and they're good in May (which many others apparently aren't). If anyone can offer any advice as to which I may prefer, it would be most appreciated. Obviously, I want to get the best mountain views possible. Thanks.
Langtang or Jomson trek in May 2000??
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 2 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 3 Magical India
- 4 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 5 geisha performance
- 6 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 7 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 8 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 9 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 10 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 11 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 12 Trip report China
- 13 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 14 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 15 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 16 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 17 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 18 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 19 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 20 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 21 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 22 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 23 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 24 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 25 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain