My husband and I are planning to visit Nepal for approx 2 weeks for a trek in May 2000. I have been looking into the treks that are recommended for that time (and are relatively easy to access) and have come up with Langtang and Jomson. What I like about the sound of them is that they're the right length of time (and leave time for side trips or an extra night here and there), they're supposed to be moderate difficulty (we're first time trekkers and not particularly fit) and they're good in May (which many others apparently aren't). If anyone can offer any advice as to which I may prefer, it would be most appreciated. Obviously, I want to get the best mountain views possible. Thanks.
Langtang or Jomson trek in May 2000??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help! Which to choose?
- 2 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 3 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 4 When is the best time to visit Bhutan?
- 5 North Vietnam Again!
- 6 Passport Safety
- 7 Independent female traveller
- 8 Castle & King
- 9 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 10 Mt Aso Eruption
- 11 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 12 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 13 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 14 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 15 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 16 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 17 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 18 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 19 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 20 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 21 One week in India
- 22 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 23 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 24 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 25 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?