My husband and I are planning to visit Nepal for approx 2 weeks for a trek in May 2000. I have been looking into the treks that are recommended for that time (and are relatively easy to access) and have come up with Langtang and Jomson. What I like about the sound of them is that they're the right length of time (and leave time for side trips or an extra night here and there), they're supposed to be moderate difficulty (we're first time trekkers and not particularly fit) and they're good in May (which many others apparently aren't). If anyone can offer any advice as to which I may prefer, it would be most appreciated. Obviously, I want to get the best mountain views possible. Thanks.
Langtang or Jomson trek in May 2000??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 4 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 5 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 6 1st time Japan - solo female
- 7 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 8 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 9 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 10 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 11 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 12 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 13 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 14 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 15 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 18 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 19 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 20 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 21 Japan Itinerary for May
- 22 Thai island escape
- 23 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 24 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 25 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?