My husband and I are planning to visit Nepal for approx 2 weeks for a trek in May 2000. I have been looking into the treks that are recommended for that time (and are relatively easy to access) and have come up with Langtang and Jomson. What I like about the sound of them is that they're the right length of time (and leave time for side trips or an extra night here and there), they're supposed to be moderate difficulty (we're first time trekkers and not particularly fit) and they're good in May (which many others apparently aren't). If anyone can offer any advice as to which I may prefer, it would be most appreciated. Obviously, I want to get the best mountain views possible. Thanks.
Langtang or Jomson trek in May 2000??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 2 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 3 3 days in Teheran
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 6 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 7 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 8 Travel during China national week?
- 9 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 10 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 11 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 12 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 13 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 14 Favorite travel apps?
- 15 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 Foreign currency
- 20 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 21 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 22 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 23 Honeymoon In sept
- 24 Vietnam October 2014
- 25 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!