My husband and I are planning to visit Nepal for approx 2 weeks for a trek in May 2000. I have been looking into the treks that are recommended for that time (and are relatively easy to access) and have come up with Langtang and Jomson. What I like about the sound of them is that they're the right length of time (and leave time for side trips or an extra night here and there), they're supposed to be moderate difficulty (we're first time trekkers and not particularly fit) and they're good in May (which many others apparently aren't). If anyone can offer any advice as to which I may prefer, it would be most appreciated. Obviously, I want to get the best mountain views possible. Thanks.
Langtang or Jomson trek in May 2000??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 2 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 3 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 6 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 7 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 8 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 11 Connaught Place
- 12 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 13 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 14 My SEA trip - photos update
- 15 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 16 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 17 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 18 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 19 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 20 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 21 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 22 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 23 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 24 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 25 What did you think of Mumbai?