My husband and I are planning to visit Nepal for approx 2 weeks for a trek in May 2000. I have been looking into the treks that are recommended for that time (and are relatively easy to access) and have come up with Langtang and Jomson. What I like about the sound of them is that they're the right length of time (and leave time for side trips or an extra night here and there), they're supposed to be moderate difficulty (we're first time trekkers and not particularly fit) and they're good in May (which many others apparently aren't). If anyone can offer any advice as to which I may prefer, it would be most appreciated. Obviously, I want to get the best mountain views possible. Thanks.
Langtang or Jomson trek in May 2000??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 2 Nepal
- 3 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 4 First time to srilanka
- 5 Ubud Tips
- 6 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 7 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 8 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 9 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 10 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 11 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 12 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 13 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 14 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 15 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 16 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 17 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 18 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 19 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 20 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 21 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 22 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 23 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 24 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 25 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!