We are calling into Langkawi for a day from a cruise, I understand there is not public transport and wondered what was the best way to get to the Cable Car from the port, Any information would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Laos or Kerala?
- 2 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 3 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 4 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 Home delivery restaurant in gurgaon
- 7 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 8 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 9 Bali & Singapore in October
- 10 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 11 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 12 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 13 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 14 Booking on the fly
- 15 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 16 Tea estates of Munnar
- 17 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 18 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 19 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 20 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 21 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 22 like my food
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Portable wifi rental
- 25 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions