This is a great hotel at a great price ($78 per day u.s.)--unfortunatly the land is apprently worth more as apartments. The hotel is closing at the end of March 1999. Until the end of the month only the coffee shop remains open.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 2 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 4 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 5 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 6 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 7 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 8 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 9 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 10 Nepal- recipe?
- 11 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 12 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 13 China trip - 15 nights
- 14 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 15 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 16 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 17 best dining in Kyoto
- 18 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 19 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 20 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 21 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 22 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 23 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 24 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 25 Japan in July?