This is a great hotel at a great price ($78 per day u.s.)--unfortunatly the land is apprently worth more as apartments. The hotel is closing at the end of March 1999. Until the end of the month only the coffee shop remains open.
- 1 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 2 Suggestoins for safe, affordable hostels in TsimShaTsui HK
- 3 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 4 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 5 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 6 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 7 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 where to go in SE Asia
- 10 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 11 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 12 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 13 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 14 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 15 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 16 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 17 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 18 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 19 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 20 Sri Lanka
- 21 Suggestion for Bali
- 22 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 23 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 24 Hello, Vietnam
- 25 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?