I'm wondering if someone could shed light on this. Do I understand correctly that consecutive for the Kyushu rail pass means one is essentially travelling every day?? Appreciate it if someone could clear this up for me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 2 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 3 Japan Itinerary
- 4 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 5 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 6 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 7 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 8 Amakusa island help
- 9 Japan Trip Delayed
- 10 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 11 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 12 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 13 Month long SE Asia trip
- 14 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 15 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 16 Cambodia weather
- 17 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 20 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 21 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 22 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 23 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 24 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 25 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report