We would like to take a day trip to Amakusa while based in Kumamoto. We will probably take the 2.5 hour bus from Kumamoto, arrive in Amakusa around 10 AM, and leave around 5. We do not want to drive around Amakusa, so we are looking for a reliable driver who can take us to some sites. He does not have to speak wonderful English, but he should be a great logistical guy that can help us pace ourselves for the day, tell us where he will meet us, etc. My wish list is as follows:
One pottery kiln tour
Walk around Goryo town
Any other fishing villages or nature walks?
Does anyone know of a driver? In an ideal world, it would be someone with an email address.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 2 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 3 Train Travel in Thailand
- 4 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 5 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 6 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 7 Beautiful location for painting
- 8 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 9 Phuket
- 10 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 11 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 12 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 13 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 16 Hotels in Krabi area
- 17 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 18 Tokyo hotels
- 19 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 20 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 21 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 22 Adventures Abroad
- 23 4.5 days in Singapore
- 24 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 25 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?