We would like to take a day trip to Amakusa while based in Kumamoto. We will probably take the 2.5 hour bus from Kumamoto, arrive in Amakusa around 10 AM, and leave around 5. We do not want to drive around Amakusa, so we are looking for a reliable driver who can take us to some sites. He does not have to speak wonderful English, but he should be a great logistical guy that can help us pace ourselves for the day, tell us where he will meet us, etc. My wish list is as follows:
One pottery kiln tour
Walk around Goryo town
Any other fishing villages or nature walks?
Does anyone know of a driver? In an ideal world, it would be someone with an email address.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 2 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 3 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 6 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 7 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 8 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 9 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 10 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 11 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 12 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 13 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 14 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 15 November, March, June... Japan?
- 16 Itinerary Help Japan
- 17 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 18 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 19 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 20 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 21 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 22 Silk Road Tour - China
- 23 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 24 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 25 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice