We would like to take a day trip to Amakusa while based in Kumamoto. We will probably take the 2.5 hour bus from Kumamoto, arrive in Amakusa around 10 AM, and leave around 5. We do not want to drive around Amakusa, so we are looking for a reliable driver who can take us to some sites. He does not have to speak wonderful English, but he should be a great logistical guy that can help us pace ourselves for the day, tell us where he will meet us, etc. My wish list is as follows:
One pottery kiln tour
Walk around Goryo town
Any other fishing villages or nature walks?
Does anyone know of a driver? In an ideal world, it would be someone with an email address.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Entry to Cambodia's Attractions
- 2 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 3 Georgetown Penang and Java for about 3 weeks in April May or June 2016.
- 4 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 5 a year in burma
- 6 Chengdu and Beijing
- 7 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 8 Ningbo places to see and things to do
- 9 Southern India here we come
- 10 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 11 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 12 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 13 Capsule hotels
- 14 Vaccinations
- 15 Borneo forest fires
- 16 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 17 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 18 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 19 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 20 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 21 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 22 Bridge players Beware!!
- 23 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 24 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 25 Travelling in China during the summer period