We would like to take a day trip to Amakusa while based in Kumamoto. We will probably take the 2.5 hour bus from Kumamoto, arrive in Amakusa around 10 AM, and leave around 5. We do not want to drive around Amakusa, so we are looking for a reliable driver who can take us to some sites. He does not have to speak wonderful English, but he should be a great logistical guy that can help us pace ourselves for the day, tell us where he will meet us, etc. My wish list is as follows:
One pottery kiln tour
Walk around Goryo town
Any other fishing villages or nature walks?
Does anyone know of a driver? In an ideal world, it would be someone with an email address.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 2 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 3 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 4 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 5 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 6 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 7 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 A great trip in India
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 12 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 13 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 14 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 15 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 16 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 17 Sulawesi
- 18 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 19 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 20 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 21 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 22 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 23 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 24 Bali in March for 5 nights?
- 25 Varanasi : Advice needed on how best to see the evening Aarti