I know that people here are much more likely to visit Bangkok than Bishkek, but the uprising in Bishkek has been a lot more violent (and apparently successful). There's a good interview and video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0emLj_9GpM I've been thinking about visiting Central Asia for some time, and if I'd gotten organized last fall could well have been there this spring - now I'm glad I'm not.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My SEA trip - photos update
- 2 Nepal- recipe?
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 wisata pulau seribu
- 5 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 6 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 7 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 8 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 9 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 10 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 11 vietnam and laos
- 12 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 13 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 14 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 15 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 16 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 17 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 18 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 19 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 20 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 21 Connaught Place
- 22 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 23 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 24 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 25 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?