I know that people here are much more likely to visit Bangkok than Bishkek, but the uprising in Bishkek has been a lot more violent (and apparently successful). There's a good interview and video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0emLj_9GpM I've been thinking about visiting Central Asia for some time, and if I'd gotten organized last fall could well have been there this spring - now I'm glad I'm not.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 2 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 4 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 5 help with itinerary!
- 6 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 7 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 8 Having doubts with China
- 9 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 10 Christmas Time in India
- 11 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 12 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 13 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 14 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 15 Myanmar podcast
- 16 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 17 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 18 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 19 Burma with a toddler
- 20 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 21 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 22 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 23 Bali wedding in villa
- 24 beaches in Thailand
- 25 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?