I know that people here are much more likely to visit Bangkok than Bishkek, but the uprising in Bishkek has been a lot more violent (and apparently successful). There's a good interview and video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0emLj_9GpM I've been thinking about visiting Central Asia for some time, and if I'd gotten organized last fall could well have been there this spring - now I'm glad I'm not.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 2 Krabi island tours
- 3 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 4 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 7 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 8 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 9 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 10 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 11 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 12 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 13 6 full days in Yagoon
- 14 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 15 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 16 Kyushu rail pass
- 17 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 18 A wow spot
- 19 Myanmar itinerary help
- 20 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 21 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 22 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 23 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 24 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 25 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??