We will have approximately one week in the Kyoto area, likely in late August/early September. We were in Kyoto a few years ago, but just for about 1.5 days and we'd like to have the opportunity to really see it this time. We've also been told that Nara is a place we shouldn't miss, and that Osaka is worth visiting, at least for the nightlife. Does anyone have any suggestions about how much time we should spend in each place and whether it is worth trying to squeeze Kobe in (or perhaps visiting Kobe instead of one of the other cities)? Any help/suggestions greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Review
- 2 Kumakaron
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 5 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 6 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 7 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 8 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 9 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 10 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 11 Road Scholar tour in China
- 12 China in june-July
- 13 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 16 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 China in July
- 19 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 20 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 21 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 22 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 23 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 24 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?