We will have approximately one week in the Kyoto area, likely in late August/early September. We were in Kyoto a few years ago, but just for about 1.5 days and we'd like to have the opportunity to really see it this time. We've also been told that Nara is a place we shouldn't miss, and that Osaka is worth visiting, at least for the nightlife. Does anyone have any suggestions about how much time we should spend in each place and whether it is worth trying to squeeze Kobe in (or perhaps visiting Kobe instead of one of the other cities)? Any help/suggestions greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER Installation CONTACT 1:8OO:68I:7208 Tech SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Hp@ printer Wireless CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT b*g
- 3 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 4 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 5 Budget Servied Apt
- 6 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 9 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 10 Something about... Malaysia
- 11 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 12 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 13 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 14 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 15 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 16 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 17 Japan Itinerary!
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 20 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 21 First Trip to Japan in August
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 23 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 Japan - restaurant reservations