We will have approximately one week in the Kyoto area, likely in late August/early September. We were in Kyoto a few years ago, but just for about 1.5 days and we'd like to have the opportunity to really see it this time. We've also been told that Nara is a place we shouldn't miss, and that Osaka is worth visiting, at least for the nightlife. Does anyone have any suggestions about how much time we should spend in each place and whether it is worth trying to squeeze Kobe in (or perhaps visiting Kobe instead of one of the other cities)? Any help/suggestions greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 2 Sri Lanka May
- 3 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 8 One night in Osaka
- 9 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Japan - costs
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 18 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 19 Japan Rail Pass
- 20 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 21 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 22 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report