We will have approximately one week in the Kyoto area, likely in late August/early September. We were in Kyoto a few years ago, but just for about 1.5 days and we'd like to have the opportunity to really see it this time. We've also been told that Nara is a place we shouldn't miss, and that Osaka is worth visiting, at least for the nightlife. Does anyone have any suggestions about how much time we should spend in each place and whether it is worth trying to squeeze Kobe in (or perhaps visiting Kobe instead of one of the other cities)? Any help/suggestions greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan GTG, early April
- 2 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 3 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 4 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 5 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 6 Takayama trail, Japan
- 7 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 8 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 9 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 10 Beijing tours
- 11 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 15 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 16 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 17 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 18 Visa for India
- 19 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 20 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 21 Hútòng Walking
- 22 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 23 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 24 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 25 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand