I was wondering if a night's stay in Koyasan would be worth it? I've looked at photos and I'm really intrigued by the religious/historical significance of the mountain. At the same time, the list of train connections between Kyoto and Koyasan is a bit intimidating to say the least. I'm sure it's doable, but as I've got a tight itinerary I can't afford to be a bit lost connecting at Osaka to get to Koyasan. My question therefore is if the connections are really not that difficult after all? I'm only planning to stay the one night, and in the next day will be going to Hiroshima (again, another convoluted list of train connections) probably in the PM.
I'm fairly resourceful and travel light. I guess I just need some first-hand assurance that it's been done before!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://worldmuscleking.com/alphadrox/
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 myanmar
- 4 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Travel India solo
- 7 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 9 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 10 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 11 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 12 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 13 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 Osaka, aquarium?
- 16 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 17 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 18 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 19 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 20 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 21 North India Itinerary advice
- 22 Indonesia travel agent
- 23 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 24 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 25 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana