I was wondering if a night's stay in Koyasan would be worth it? I've looked at photos and I'm really intrigued by the religious/historical significance of the mountain. At the same time, the list of train connections between Kyoto and Koyasan is a bit intimidating to say the least. I'm sure it's doable, but as I've got a tight itinerary I can't afford to be a bit lost connecting at Osaka to get to Koyasan. My question therefore is if the connections are really not that difficult after all? I'm only planning to stay the one night, and in the next day will be going to Hiroshima (again, another convoluted list of train connections) probably in the PM.
I'm fairly resourceful and travel light. I guess I just need some first-hand assurance that it's been done before!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.usadrugguide.com/black-diamond-force/
- 2 Silk Road Tour - China
- 3 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 4 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Vietnam visa debate
- 7 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 8 Vietnam visa
- 9 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 10 Bye bye SE Asia
- 11 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 14 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 15 India Tour Companies
- 16 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 17 Laos planning.
- 18 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 19 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 20 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 21 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 24 Japan - costs
- 25 Japan for Foodies