So going to Kyoto for 11 days to gorge on temples but i am overwhelmed; is there any info/advise on how to "conquer" the temple scene by geographic location. e.g. Temples to see in the north quadrant of the city etc. I want to organize so I don't waste sightseeing time. I LOVE ANCIENT Monuments
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 소액결제 대출/C@$h '8282'.ᶍψᶎ/SK폰 추가결제
- 2 상품권소액결제♡cash'8282.'XψZ♡휴대폰소액결제사이트
- 3 My Topic Title소액결제현금화 ◙cash'8282.'XψZ ◙스마트폰 소액결제현금화
- 4 핸드폰대출☦C@$h '8282'.XψZ.☦휴대폰소액 대출
- 5 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 6 Bali - What to do?
- 7 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 8 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 9 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 10 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 11 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 14 Tokyo hotel help
- 15 Private tours in Northern India
- 16 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 17 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 18 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 19 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 20 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 21 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 22 Vietnam visa
- 23 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 24 Family Friendly Penang
- 25 Train trip costs help please