So going to Kyoto for 11 days to gorge on temples but i am overwhelmed; is there any info/advise on how to "conquer" the temple scene by geographic location. e.g. Temples to see in the north quadrant of the city etc. I want to organize so I don't waste sightseeing time. I LOVE ANCIENT Monuments
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Netflix: Online Questionnaire
- 2 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 5 Trip Report : China
- 6 Japan itinerary advice
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Other than Kyoto?
- 9 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 10 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 11 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 12 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 13 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 14 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 15 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 16 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 17 Beijing tours
- 18 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 19 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 20 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 21 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 24 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 25 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area