We are currently booked in a hotel in Kyoto. However, I now feel we should experience at least 1 night's stay in a traditional ryokan. We are in Kyoto April 5-10, so it is rather last minute, but I still want to give it a try.
I have made some enquiries via Japanese Guesthouses.
Can you reccommend any other options for secure a booking in a traditional ryokan.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 travel blog/website? best "models"?
- 2 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 3 Favorite travel apps?
- 4 강남 포커스S강남더블유 O1O□5938□O88O 홍팀장t강남스마트
- 5 강남 포커스S강남더블유 O1O□5938□O88O 홍팀장t강남스마트
- 6 강남 포커스S강남더블유 O1O□5938□O88O t강남스마트
- 7 부산해운대고구려룸 010.2569.0401 강대표 부산고구려 해운대고구려
- 8 부산해운대고구려룸 010.2569.0401 강대표 부산고구려 해운대고구려
- 9 부산해운대고구려룸 010.2569.0401 강대표 부산고구려,해운대고구려
- 10 부산해운대고구려룸강민호사장 문의010.2569.0401,부산고구려,해운대고구려
- 11 제주도룸싸롱 ↔제주도풀싸롱`ÔlÔ↔5834↔33l3 박실장$ 제주도룸싸롱
- 12 제주도룸싸롱 ↔제주도풀싸롱`ÔlÔ↔5834↔33l3 [제주도야구장]제주도룸싸롱
- 13 Impressions of India
- 14 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 15 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 16 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 17 How much Yen?
- 18 Tokyo hotel help
- 19 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 20 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 21 South Korea for Chuseok
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 24 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 25 Bhutan travel operator and number of days