We are currently booked in a hotel in Kyoto. However, I now feel we should experience at least 1 night's stay in a traditional ryokan. We are in Kyoto April 5-10, so it is rather last minute, but I still want to give it a try.
I have made some enquiries via Japanese Guesthouses.
Can you reccommend any other options for secure a booking in a traditional ryokan.
Kyoto Ryokan booking - very last minute
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 2 Myanmar itinerary help
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 5 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 6 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 7 Amphawa Floating Market
- 8 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 9 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 10 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 11 Malaysian honeymoon
- 12 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 13 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 14 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 15 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 16 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 17 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 18 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 19 Krabi island tours
- 20 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 21 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 22 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 Day trip by car from Kyoto?