We are currently booked in a hotel in Kyoto. However, I now feel we should experience at least 1 night's stay in a traditional ryokan. We are in Kyoto April 5-10, so it is rather last minute, but I still want to give it a try.
I have made some enquiries via Japanese Guesthouses.
Can you reccommend any other options for secure a booking in a traditional ryokan.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 2 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 3 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 4 Is this crazy?
- 5 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 6 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 7 Taxis in Yangon
- 8 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 9 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 10 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 11 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 12 Shanghai Tailor?
- 13 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 14 Best of Koh Tao
- 15 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 16 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 17 India help with where to go
- 18 Studying yoga in India
- 19 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 20 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?
- 21 Visit Mandalay or not?
- 22 Fabric shops in India
- 23 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 24 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 25 What to leave out of itinerary (and adjunct questions)?