We are currently booked in a hotel in Kyoto. However, I now feel we should experience at least 1 night's stay in a traditional ryokan. We are in Kyoto April 5-10, so it is rather last minute, but I still want to give it a try.
I have made some enquiries via Japanese Guesthouses.
Can you reccommend any other options for secure a booking in a traditional ryokan.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 2 India E Tourist Visa
- 3 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 4 http://www.onlinehealthadvise.com/explosive-f13/
- 5 Zayed Future Energy Prize Calls for Entries
- 6 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 7 Honeymoon in Bali
- 8 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 9 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 10 Jewellery in Singapore
- 11 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 12 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 13 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 14 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 15 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 16 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 17 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 18 Train Travel in Thailand
- 19 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 20 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 21 Phuket
- 22 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 23 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 24 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
- 25 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!