We are currently booked in a hotel in Kyoto. However, I now feel we should experience at least 1 night's stay in a traditional ryokan. We are in Kyoto April 5-10, so it is rather last minute, but I still want to give it a try.
I have made some enquiries via Japanese Guesthouses.
Can you reccommend any other options for secure a booking in a traditional ryokan.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1st time backpacking thailand/bali help!!!
- 2 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 3 Is Ko Phi Phi to Touristy?
- 4 Kowloon Hotels
- 5 Vegetarian/Vegan in Japan
- 6 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 7 Bangkok in April?!?
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 9 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 10 Advice on 1 Week in Philipines - Diving, Whale Sharks and More
- 11 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 12 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 13 For: Crellston
- 14 Snapshots From Kerala
- 15 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 16 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 17 My visit to Thailand
- 18 India Trip Report
- 19 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 20 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 21 My visit to Cambodia
- 22 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 23 New Member
- 24 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 25 Khoa Sok National Park in April?