We are currently booked in a hotel in Kyoto. However, I now feel we should experience at least 1 night's stay in a traditional ryokan. We are in Kyoto April 5-10, so it is rather last minute, but I still want to give it a try.
I have made some enquiries via Japanese Guesthouses.
Can you reccommend any other options for secure a booking in a traditional ryokan.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 2 "necessities" for India
- 3 Changing planes at Dubai
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 EDITORS HELP....
- 6 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 7 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 8 50th Anniversary trip
- 9 14 days in Myanmar
- 10 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 11 Short trip to Myanmar
- 12 ATMs in Japan
- 13 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 14 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 15 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 16 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 17 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 18 Mandalay questions
- 19 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 20 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 21 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 22 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 23 Help - India take 2
- 24 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 25 CNX late arrival?