We are currently booked in a hotel in Kyoto. However, I now feel we should experience at least 1 night's stay in a traditional ryokan. We are in Kyoto April 5-10, so it is rather last minute, but I still want to give it a try.
I have made some enquiries via Japanese Guesthouses.
Can you reccommend any other options for secure a booking in a traditional ryokan.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Flowers
- 2 Ancient Temple of 13th Century
- 3 Papi Hills Cruise Boat Journey
- 4 What beach to choose?!?!
- 5 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 6 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 7 Business class on JAL
- 8 Private guides & drivers in China
- 9 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 10 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 11 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 12 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 13 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 14 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 15 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 16 Traffic in Hanoi
- 17 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 18 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 19 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 20 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 21 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 22 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 23 4 hour Hong Kong layover
- 24 India group or private tour?
- 25 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!