Having been forewarned to avoid Arashiyama during peak tourist periods on the weekends (Gateway to Japan), I am wondering if I should factor this into our Kyoto travel plans. Other than Arashiyama, we have a day trip to Nara and a day which includes Kinkajuki, Ryoanji, Ginkajuki and the Philosopher's Path. Any need to be concerned about the order of doing these? Our 4 full days are Sat. to Tues. The other day will be spent in Gion and environs.
Kyoto on the Weekend early Nov. - any Places to Avoid?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 2 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 3 naturalsmaleenhancement.com/t-90-explode/
- 4 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 5 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 6 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 7 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 8 Angkor Wat guide
- 9 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 10 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 11 thai air Discovery pass question
- 12 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 13 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 14 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 15 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 16 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 17 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 18 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 19 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 20 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 21 10 days in South Korea?
- 22 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 23 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 24 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 25 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip