I've read a ton of other posts about Japan in October-- it's an off time, it seems, after cherry blossom season and before prime Autumn season-- and was wondering if anyone had any more recent advice, particularly on the fastest ways to travel within the city, the best section of Kyoto to stay in, and even what's acceptable to wear in Japan that time of year.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo daytrip
- 2 Taiwan confusion..
- 3 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 4 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 5 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 6 Laos- two weeks in January
- 7 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 8 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 9 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 10 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 11 Visa for India
- 12 Snapshots From Kerala
- 13 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 14 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 15 Other than Kyoto?
- 16 Japan itinerary advice
- 17 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 18 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 19 Trip Report : China
- 20 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 21 Japan GTG, early April
- 22 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 23 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 24 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 25 Honest opinion needed about Thailand