I've read a ton of other posts about Japan in October-- it's an off time, it seems, after cherry blossom season and before prime Autumn season-- and was wondering if anyone had any more recent advice, particularly on the fastest ways to travel within the city, the best section of Kyoto to stay in, and even what's acceptable to wear in Japan that time of year.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary!
- 2 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 3 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 4 Himachal Pradesh
- 5 Luggage size China ?
- 6 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 7 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 8 Thai Elephants
- 9 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 10 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 11 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 12 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 13 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 14 Sri Lanka in August
- 15 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 16 India itinerary critique please
- 17 Japan/Korea/HK
- 18 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 19 Vientiane and ??
- 20 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 21 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 22 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 23 Impressions of India
- 24 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels