I've read a ton of other posts about Japan in October-- it's an off time, it seems, after cherry blossom season and before prime Autumn season-- and was wondering if anyone had any more recent advice, particularly on the fastest ways to travel within the city, the best section of Kyoto to stay in, and even what's acceptable to wear in Japan that time of year.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Christmas in the Alps
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 4 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 5 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 6 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 7 sri lanka- tips required
- 8 base bangkok or manilla
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 11 Idiotic time zone question
- 12 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 13 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 14 Mount Koya
- 15 Sometahing is wrong
- 16 Twin rooms in Japan
- 17 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 18 Change my Itinerary?
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 21 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 22 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 23 Impressions of India
- 24 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 25 India - remnants of the British Raj