I've read a ton of other posts about Japan in October-- it's an off time, it seems, after cherry blossom season and before prime Autumn season-- and was wondering if anyone had any more recent advice, particularly on the fastest ways to travel within the city, the best section of Kyoto to stay in, and even what's acceptable to wear in Japan that time of year.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan rough itinerary
- 2 One night in Osaka
- 3 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Japan for Foodies
- 6 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 7 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 8 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 9 Singapore weather in August/September
- 10 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 11 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 12 First time going abroad
- 13 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 14 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Backpacking on a budget
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 19 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 20 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 21 electric plug
- 22 Day trips from Sapporo
- 23 Etiquette in Japan
- 24 Northern Thailand Options
- 25 Kurashiki versus Kosanji Temple