I will be arriving tomorrow at 13:00 at the Kunming West bus station. I need to be at the new airport at 14:30 in order to get on my 15:55 flight to Guilin.
I think a private taxi from the bus station across town to the new airport will be very expensive. I just found out the bus station is on the other side of town from the airport!
Is there any mini-bus or public transportation I could take that will get me to the airport in time?
Thank you, I would ALS appreciate direct email replies in the interest of time.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 2 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 3 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 4 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 5 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 6 Cambodia weather
- 7 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 8 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 9 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 10 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 11 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 12 Month long SE Asia trip
- 13 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 14 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 15 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 16 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 17 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 18 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 19 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 20 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 21 Amakusa island help
- 22 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 23 Rishikesh, India
- 24 a month in india
- 25 Itinerary Help?!
Kunming: transportation from west bus station to new airport