I will be arriving tomorrow at 13:00 at the Kunming West bus station. I need to be at the new airport at 14:30 in order to get on my 15:55 flight to Guilin.
I think a private taxi from the bus station across town to the new airport will be very expensive. I just found out the bus station is on the other side of town from the airport!
Is there any mini-bus or public transportation I could take that will get me to the airport in time?
Thank you, I would ALS appreciate direct email replies in the interest of time.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 5 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 6 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 7 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 8 Something about... Malaysia
- 9 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 10 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 Terracotta Warriors
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 15 hiking japan sept
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 The best way to My Son
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 24 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 25 Japan rough itinerary
Kunming: transportation from west bus station to new airport