I will be arriving tomorrow at 13:00 at the Kunming West bus station. I need to be at the new airport at 14:30 in order to get on my 15:55 flight to Guilin.
I think a private taxi from the bus station across town to the new airport will be very expensive. I just found out the bus station is on the other side of town from the airport!
Is there any mini-bus or public transportation I could take that will get me to the airport in time?
Thank you, I would ALS appreciate direct email replies in the interest of time.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 아시안카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 Annapurna Semi Circuit Trekking|BUDGET TRIP 2017
- 3 New Years in Japan
- 4 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 5 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 6 3 weeks in Japan
- 7 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 8 A first time for everything in Japan
- 9 India Tour Companies
- 10 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 11 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 12 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 13 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 14 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 15 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 16 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 17 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 18 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 19 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 20 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 21 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 22 Vietnam Dong
- 23 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 24 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 25 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
Kunming: transportation from west bus station to new airport