We are flying into Singapore and want to visit both the Indonesian and Malaysian sides of the island (Borneo). We don't care which area we go to first, but would like to visit Tanjung Puting NP, Kuching and Bako NP, and the Tabin Wildlife Reserve in Sabah. How best to fly this route, and with who? We will have about 3-4 days in each area but find trying to find internal flight info confusing!!!! Any suggestions appreciated? (Sept trip)We would prefer to book flights before arrival due to limited time frame. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can you bargain tour price?
- 2 How is FREEWHEELING?
- 3 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 4 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 5 DENTAL IMPLANT
- 6 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 7 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 8 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 9 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 10 April in Bangkok, again!
- 11 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 12 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 13 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 14 Japan night bus
- 15 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 16 Living in Singapore Questions
- 17 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 18 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 19 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 20 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 21 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 22 Problems at 12,000'
- 23 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 24 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 25 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship