We are flying into Singapore and want to visit both the Indonesian and Malaysian sides of the island (Borneo). We don't care which area we go to first, but would like to visit Tanjung Puting NP, Kuching and Bako NP, and the Tabin Wildlife Reserve in Sabah. How best to fly this route, and with who? We will have about 3-4 days in each area but find trying to find internal flight info confusing!!!! Any suggestions appreciated? (Sept trip)We would prefer to book flights before arrival due to limited time frame. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 2 Problems at 12,000'
- 3 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 4 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 5 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 6 April in Bangkok, again!
- 7 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 8 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 9 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 10 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 11 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 12 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 13 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 14 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 15 How safe is Delhi/India
- 16 Malaria
- 17 Vietnam and coffee
- 18 I'm going to Japan!
- 19 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 20 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 21 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 22 Cherry blossom
- 23 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 24 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 25 Shopping in Akhiabara