We are flying into Singapore and want to visit both the Indonesian and Malaysian sides of the island (Borneo). We don't care which area we go to first, but would like to visit Tanjung Puting NP, Kuching and Bako NP, and the Tabin Wildlife Reserve in Sabah. How best to fly this route, and with who? We will have about 3-4 days in each area but find trying to find internal flight info confusing!!!! Any suggestions appreciated? (Sept trip)We would prefer to book flights before arrival due to limited time frame. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 2 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 3 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 4 Photos from India!
- 5 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 6 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 7 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 8 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 How to handle cash in Japan
- 11 Great Wall hike
- 12 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 13 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 14 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 15 Six days in Hong Kong
- 16 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 17 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 18 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 19 Storing photos while traveling
- 20 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 21 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 22 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 23 BANGKOK HOTELS
- 24 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 25 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip