We are flying into Singapore and want to visit both the Indonesian and Malaysian sides of the island (Borneo). We don't care which area we go to first, but would like to visit Tanjung Puting NP, Kuching and Bako NP, and the Tabin Wildlife Reserve in Sabah. How best to fly this route, and with who? We will have about 3-4 days in each area but find trying to find internal flight info confusing!!!! Any suggestions appreciated? (Sept trip)We would prefer to book flights before arrival due to limited time frame. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 2 Nepal
- 3 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 4 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 5 1st Trip to Bali
- 6 China in 12 Days
- 7 two free days in Beijing
- 8 Japan - spending money?
- 9 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 10 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 11 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 12 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 13 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 14 water villages, shanghai
- 15 language problem in japan
- 16 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 17 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 18 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 19 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 20 April in Bangkok, again!
- 21 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 22 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 23 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 24 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 25 21 days thailand and vietnam