We are flying into Singapore and want to visit both the Indonesian and Malaysian sides of the island (Borneo). We don't care which area we go to first, but would like to visit Tanjung Puting NP, Kuching and Bako NP, and the Tabin Wildlife Reserve in Sabah. How best to fly this route, and with who? We will have about 3-4 days in each area but find trying to find internal flight info confusing!!!! Any suggestions appreciated? (Sept trip)We would prefer to book flights before arrival due to limited time frame. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Kyushu rail pass
- 3 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 4 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 5 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 6 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 7 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 8 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 9 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 10 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 11 Currency in South Korea
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Tipping in Japan
- 14 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 15 Places to visit in India in October
- 16 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 17 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 18 Driver in South India
- 19 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 20 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 21 6 full days in Yagoon
- 22 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 23 Amphawa Floating Market
- 24 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 25 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan