We are flying into Singapore and want to visit both the Indonesian and Malaysian sides of the island (Borneo). We don't care which area we go to first, but would like to visit Tanjung Puting NP, Kuching and Bako NP, and the Tabin Wildlife Reserve in Sabah. How best to fly this route, and with who? We will have about 3-4 days in each area but find trying to find internal flight info confusing!!!! Any suggestions appreciated? (Sept trip)We would prefer to book flights before arrival due to limited time frame. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thai island escape
- 2 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 3 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 4 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 5 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 6 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 7 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 8 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 9 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 10 Japan Itinerary for May
- 11 South Korea 5 days
- 12 Japan -OAT tour
- 13 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 14 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 15 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 16 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 17 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 18 General question
- 19 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 20 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 21 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 22 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 23 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 24 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 25 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An