We are flying into Singapore and want to visit both the Indonesian and Malaysian sides of the island (Borneo). We don't care which area we go to first, but would like to visit Tanjung Puting NP, Kuching and Bako NP, and the Tabin Wildlife Reserve in Sabah. How best to fly this route, and with who? We will have about 3-4 days in each area but find trying to find internal flight info confusing!!!! Any suggestions appreciated? (Sept trip)We would prefer to book flights before arrival due to limited time frame. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel in Singapore
- 2 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 3 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 4 Visa Cambodia
- 5 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 6 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 7 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 8 Two questions about Thailand
- 9 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 10 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 11 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 12 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 14 meeting at beijing airport
- 15 Bali - January 2015
- 16 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 17 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 18 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 19 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 20 Bali in begging of July
- 21 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 22 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 23 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 24 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 25 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec