We are flying into Singapore and want to visit both the Indonesian and Malaysian sides of the island (Borneo). We don't care which area we go to first, but would like to visit Tanjung Puting NP, Kuching and Bako NP, and the Tabin Wildlife Reserve in Sabah. How best to fly this route, and with who? We will have about 3-4 days in each area but find trying to find internal flight info confusing!!!! Any suggestions appreciated? (Sept trip)We would prefer to book flights before arrival due to limited time frame. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Independent female traveller
- 2 Tour company practices
- 3 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 4 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 5 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 6 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 7 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 8 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 9 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 10 Help! Which to choose?
- 11 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 12 North Vietnam Again!
- 13 Passport Safety
- 14 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 15 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 16 Castle & King
- 17 Mt Aso Eruption
- 18 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 19 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 20 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 21 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 22 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 23 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 24 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 25 One week in India