We are flying into Singapore and want to visit both the Indonesian and Malaysian sides of the island (Borneo). We don't care which area we go to first, but would like to visit Tanjung Puting NP, Kuching and Bako NP, and the Tabin Wildlife Reserve in Sabah. How best to fly this route, and with who? We will have about 3-4 days in each area but find trying to find internal flight info confusing!!!! Any suggestions appreciated? (Sept trip)We would prefer to book flights before arrival due to limited time frame. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - Questions
- 2 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 3 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 4 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 5 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 6 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 7 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 8 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 9 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 10 Osaka shopping
- 11 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 12 Takayama ideas in April?
- 13 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 14 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 15 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 16 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 17 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 18 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 19 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 20 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 21 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 22 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 23 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 24 Penang
- 25 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia