We are flying into Singapore and want to visit both the Indonesian and Malaysian sides of the island (Borneo). We don't care which area we go to first, but would like to visit Tanjung Puting NP, Kuching and Bako NP, and the Tabin Wildlife Reserve in Sabah. How best to fly this route, and with who? We will have about 3-4 days in each area but find trying to find internal flight info confusing!!!! Any suggestions appreciated? (Sept trip)We would prefer to book flights before arrival due to limited time frame. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 2 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 3 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 4 Mekong River Cruises
- 5 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 6 16 days in Vietnam
- 7 Nancy Chandler maps
- 8 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 9 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 10 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 11 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 12 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 13 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 14 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 15 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 16 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 17 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 18 Help re. Visa.
- 19 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 20 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 21 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 22 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 23 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 24 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 25 Advice on Tipping in Bali