We are flying into Singapore and want to visit both the Indonesian and Malaysian sides of the island (Borneo). We don't care which area we go to first, but would like to visit Tanjung Puting NP, Kuching and Bako NP, and the Tabin Wildlife Reserve in Sabah. How best to fly this route, and with who? We will have about 3-4 days in each area but find trying to find internal flight info confusing!!!! Any suggestions appreciated? (Sept trip)We would prefer to book flights before arrival due to limited time frame. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 2 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 3 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 4 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 5 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 6 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 7 best dining in Kyoto
- 8 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 9 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 10 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 11 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 12 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 13 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 14 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 15 China trip - 15 nights
- 16 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 17 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 18 Japan in July?
- 19 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 20 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 21 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 22 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 23 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 24 2-3 days in Georgia
- 25 Tokyo and Thailand in July