We are flying into Singapore and want to visit both the Indonesian and Malaysian sides of the island (Borneo). We don't care which area we go to first, but would like to visit Tanjung Puting NP, Kuching and Bako NP, and the Tabin Wildlife Reserve in Sabah. How best to fly this route, and with who? We will have about 3-4 days in each area but find trying to find internal flight info confusing!!!! Any suggestions appreciated? (Sept trip)We would prefer to book flights before arrival due to limited time frame. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking For LED Trader, Agent
- 2 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 5 Phones in Asia
- 6 Japan in December
- 7 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 8 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 9 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 10 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 India Add-on
- 13 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 14 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 15 Travel during China national week?
- 16 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 17 Phuket
- 18 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 19 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 20 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 21 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 22 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 23 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 24 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 25 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon