We are flying into Singapore and want to visit both the Indonesian and Malaysian sides of the island (Borneo). We don't care which area we go to first, but would like to visit Tanjung Puting NP, Kuching and Bako NP, and the Tabin Wildlife Reserve in Sabah. How best to fly this route, and with who? We will have about 3-4 days in each area but find trying to find internal flight info confusing!!!! Any suggestions appreciated? (Sept trip)We would prefer to book flights before arrival due to limited time frame. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 2 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 3 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 4 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 5 1st time Japan - solo female
- 6 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 7 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 8 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 9 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 10 Odyssey unlimited
- 11 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 12 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 13 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!