i am flying in to kuching on the 23rd of April 2009 and out of kota kinabalu on the 6th of May 2009. I need help with my itenary. I am not interested in beaches or diving. But things like parks and Museums. i also intend to go overland between kuching through Brunei to Kota Kinabalu. Thanks
KUCHING,BRUNEI & KOTA KINABALU
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India at the end of May
- 2 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 3 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 4 Asia Tour Companies
- 5 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 6 Singapore
- 7 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 8 17 Day Itinerary
- 9 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 10 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 11 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 12 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 13 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 14 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 15 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 16 singapore accomodation?
- 17 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 18 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 19 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 20 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 21 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 22 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 23 Writers Needed for Japan
- 24 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 25 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?