My first post! So I'm going to Kuching in Sarawak, Malaysia for about 3 days this July and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on:
1. Cool things happening there in July
2. A good, middle-of-the-road but not ostentatious hotel to stay at
3. What to do
I've been there when I was really small as a kid and hardly remember it, so any recommendations you have would be great. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 s-treaming-rte-t-v-dublin-v-s-kerry-gaa-live-at-croke-park
- 2 Travel with us in Jogjakarta, Indonesia
- 3 Agra
- 4 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 5 Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 7 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tvolve/
- 8 Pune Female Campaign Services
- 9 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 10 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-volve/
- 11 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 12 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 13 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 14 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 15 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 16 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 17 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 18 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 19 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 20 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 21 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 22 Hanoi Hotel
- 23 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 24 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 25 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap