My first post! So I'm going to Kuching in Sarawak, Malaysia for about 3 days this July and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on:
1. Cool things happening there in July
2. A good, middle-of-the-road but not ostentatious hotel to stay at
3. What to do
I've been there when I was really small as a kid and hardly remember it, so any recommendations you have would be great. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sim cards and adaptors
- 2 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 3 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 4 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 5 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 6 India help needed
- 7 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 8 Sri Lanka Visa
- 9 Hoi Ann hotel
- 10 Hotel in Hanoi
- 11 Place to stay Hue
- 12 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 13 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 14 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 15 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 16 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 17 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 18 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 19 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 20 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 21 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 22 Trekking outside Sapa
- 23 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 24 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 25 Need help filling out my itinerary