My first post! So I'm going to Kuching in Sarawak, Malaysia for about 3 days this July and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on:
1. Cool things happening there in July
2. A good, middle-of-the-road but not ostentatious hotel to stay at
3. What to do
I've been there when I was really small as a kid and hardly remember it, so any recommendations you have would be great. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4.5 days in Singapore
- 2 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 3 Travel to India in May?
- 4 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 5 Italy from an Asian base
- 6 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 7 Advice for a newbie!
- 8 9 days in Bali
- 9 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 10 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 11 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 12 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 13 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 14 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 15 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 16 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 17 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 18 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 19 Activation of JR Pass
- 20 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 21 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 22 My new 10 year china visa
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 24 Layover in Hong Kong
- 25 Trip to Thailand - advice