My first post! So I'm going to Kuching in Sarawak, Malaysia for about 3 days this July and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on:
1. Cool things happening there in July
2. A good, middle-of-the-road but not ostentatious hotel to stay at
3. What to do
I've been there when I was really small as a kid and hardly remember it, so any recommendations you have would be great. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://elevategffacts.com/testo-rampage/
- 2 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 3 Budget Servied Apt
- 4 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Terracotta Warriors
- 7 Selling mountainbikes in Dushanbe
- 8 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 9 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 10 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 11 hiking japan sept
- 12 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 13 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 14 The best way to My Son
- 15 Japan Itinerary!
- 16 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 17 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 18 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 19 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 20 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 21 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 22 Japan rough itinerary
- 23 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 24 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 25 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai