My first post! So I'm going to Kuching in Sarawak, Malaysia for about 3 days this July and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on:
1. Cool things happening there in July
2. A good, middle-of-the-road but not ostentatious hotel to stay at
3. What to do
I've been there when I was really small as a kid and hardly remember it, so any recommendations you have would be great. Thanks!
Kuching (Sarawak) in July - Need Recommendations
- 1 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 2 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 3 escort service in Beijing?
- 4 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 5 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 6 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 7 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 8 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 9 Indian Visa
- 10 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 11 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 12 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 13 Magical India
- 14 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 15 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 16 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 17 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 18 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 19 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 20 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 21 Don't use World Expeditions
- 22 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 23 First time in Japan
- 24 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 25 Heyloo Hampi