Well, I'm still trying to figure out the Malaysian geography and transportation, but I thought I could maybe receive a quicker answer through this forum.
As some of you may have read on other posts, we have a very short time in Malaysia. Basically just dropping in for a couple of days, then moving on. We arrive in KL from Bangkok at 3:05p on 8/7. We then plan to take the night train to Singapore the night of 8/9. so we will basically have 2 nights & 2 days in Malaysia.
One of the things we're planning to see while there is Batu Caves. I know people say it's not a big deal, but I still want to see it for myself. From what I think I understand, Batu Cave is in Selangor. I just read about the firefly park (http://www.fireflypark.com/) in Kuala Selango and am wondering if there's a reasonable way to include this in our time. We don't have our hotel booked yet in KL, so we could possibly spend one night in Selangor if this makes sense.
Is there a good way to get from Batu Cave to the firefly park or vice versa? Would it make sense for us to go directly to the firefly park after we arrive (approx 2 hours by bus), spend the night, go to Batu Cave the next day, then head to KL? Or am I just being ridiculous?
Thanks for your thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 2 Vietnam - September 2015
- 3 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 4 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 5 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 6 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 7 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 8 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 9 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!
- 10 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 11 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 12 Japan Itinerary Help
- 13 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 14 Low Humidity August and safe for solo travel?
- 15 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 16 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 17 Great Wall hike
- 18 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 19 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 20 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 21 Hotel in Tokyo
- 22 Japan family trip in late Dec
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 24 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 25 Myanmar Help