Well, I'm still trying to figure out the Malaysian geography and transportation, but I thought I could maybe receive a quicker answer through this forum.
As some of you may have read on other posts, we have a very short time in Malaysia. Basically just dropping in for a couple of days, then moving on. We arrive in KL from Bangkok at 3:05p on 8/7. We then plan to take the night train to Singapore the night of 8/9. so we will basically have 2 nights & 2 days in Malaysia.
One of the things we're planning to see while there is Batu Caves. I know people say it's not a big deal, but I still want to see it for myself. From what I think I understand, Batu Cave is in Selangor. I just read about the firefly park (http://www.fireflypark.com/) in Kuala Selango and am wondering if there's a reasonable way to include this in our time. We don't have our hotel booked yet in KL, so we could possibly spend one night in Selangor if this makes sense.
Is there a good way to get from Batu Cave to the firefly park or vice versa? Would it make sense for us to go directly to the firefly park after we arrive (approx 2 hours by bus), spend the night, go to Batu Cave the next day, then head to KL? Or am I just being ridiculous?
Thanks for your thoughts,
Kuala Lumpur to Batu Cave & Firefly Park
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 2 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 3 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 4 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 5 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 6 Osaka shopping
- 7 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 8 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 9 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 10 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 11 Takayama ideas in April?
- 12 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 13 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 14 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 15 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 16 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 17 Penang
- 18 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 19 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 20 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 21 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 22 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 23 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 24 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 25 Indonesia Itinerary help