Well, I'm still trying to figure out the Malaysian geography and transportation, but I thought I could maybe receive a quicker answer through this forum.
As some of you may have read on other posts, we have a very short time in Malaysia. Basically just dropping in for a couple of days, then moving on. We arrive in KL from Bangkok at 3:05p on 8/7. We then plan to take the night train to Singapore the night of 8/9. so we will basically have 2 nights & 2 days in Malaysia.
One of the things we're planning to see while there is Batu Caves. I know people say it's not a big deal, but I still want to see it for myself. From what I think I understand, Batu Cave is in Selangor. I just read about the firefly park (http://www.fireflypark.com/) in Kuala Selango and am wondering if there's a reasonable way to include this in our time. We don't have our hotel booked yet in KL, so we could possibly spend one night in Selangor if this makes sense.
Is there a good way to get from Batu Cave to the firefly park or vice versa? Would it make sense for us to go directly to the firefly park after we arrive (approx 2 hours by bus), spend the night, go to Batu Cave the next day, then head to KL? Or am I just being ridiculous?
Thanks for your thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - costs
- 2 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 3 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 4 Japan Rail Pass
- 5 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 8 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 9 Best Indian food in Bangkok?
- 10 Sri Lanka May
- 11 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 12 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 13 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 14 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 15 Japan rough itinerary
- 16 Laos planning.
- 17 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 20 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 23 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 24 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 25 Singapore weather in August/September