Well, I'm still trying to figure out the Malaysian geography and transportation, but I thought I could maybe receive a quicker answer through this forum.
As some of you may have read on other posts, we have a very short time in Malaysia. Basically just dropping in for a couple of days, then moving on. We arrive in KL from Bangkok at 3:05p on 8/7. We then plan to take the night train to Singapore the night of 8/9. so we will basically have 2 nights & 2 days in Malaysia.
One of the things we're planning to see while there is Batu Caves. I know people say it's not a big deal, but I still want to see it for myself. From what I think I understand, Batu Cave is in Selangor. I just read about the firefly park (http://www.fireflypark.com/) in Kuala Selango and am wondering if there's a reasonable way to include this in our time. We don't have our hotel booked yet in KL, so we could possibly spend one night in Selangor if this makes sense.
Is there a good way to get from Batu Cave to the firefly park or vice versa? Would it make sense for us to go directly to the firefly park after we arrive (approx 2 hours by bus), spend the night, go to Batu Cave the next day, then head to KL? Or am I just being ridiculous?
Thanks for your thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://helix6garciniareview.com/nitrobuild-plus-fr/
- 2 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 3 Totally unprepared
- 4 An island paradise?
- 5 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 6 Sri Lanka Question
- 7 Honeymoon in Sri Lanka - help/ideas
- 8 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 9 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 10 Discovering Paradise: fly to Sri Lanka
- 11 Trip to Sri Lanka
- 12 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 13 Three weeks in beautiful Sri Lanka
- 14 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 15 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 16 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 17 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vitalpeak-xt/
- 18 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 19 dhttp://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 20 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/kerave-hair-uk/
- 21 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 22 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 23 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 24 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 25 Nai Thon beach Thailand