Well, I'm still trying to figure out the Malaysian geography and transportation, but I thought I could maybe receive a quicker answer through this forum.
As some of you may have read on other posts, we have a very short time in Malaysia. Basically just dropping in for a couple of days, then moving on. We arrive in KL from Bangkok at 3:05p on 8/7. We then plan to take the night train to Singapore the night of 8/9. so we will basically have 2 nights & 2 days in Malaysia.
One of the things we're planning to see while there is Batu Caves. I know people say it's not a big deal, but I still want to see it for myself. From what I think I understand, Batu Cave is in Selangor. I just read about the firefly park (http://www.fireflypark.com/) in Kuala Selango and am wondering if there's a reasonable way to include this in our time. We don't have our hotel booked yet in KL, so we could possibly spend one night in Selangor if this makes sense.
Is there a good way to get from Batu Cave to the firefly park or vice versa? Would it make sense for us to go directly to the firefly park after we arrive (approx 2 hours by bus), spend the night, go to Batu Cave the next day, then head to KL? Or am I just being ridiculous?
Thanks for your thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Month or consenting to month to month
- 2 How to do this
- 3 Cell Phone Provider in India
- 4 Delhi costs
- 5 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 6 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 7 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 8 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 9 Japan: ATM Machines
- 10 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 11 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions
- 12 Phuket
- 13 Hotel in Delhi
- 14 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 15 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 16 Japan in February
- 17 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 18 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 19 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka
- 20 Two weeks itinerary in Japan with JR pass
- 21 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 22 How long are the lines at the JR Offices at Narita
- 23 Please help me plan a return visit to Vietnam
- 24 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 25 Private Care PP to SR with child