Busy organising a trip around Thailand/Vietnam/Cambodia/Laos and Malaysia in Jan/Feb, at the end of the trip we are flying from KL to Tokyo for a few nights before flying home. Obveiously the temperature difference will be huge and we wont be in shorts/flipflops in Japan!
Will we be able to buy warmer clothes (jeans/jumpers/coats) in KL at that time of year? and how pricey will they be for some branded stuff?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 2 Flights from US to Asia: Which airline to book?
- 3 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 4 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 5 Need help on itinerary for trip to Vietnam in November
- 6 Vietnam Itinerary -- please critique
- 7 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 8 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 9 Vietnam in February for 8 nights
- 10 Short Trip to Japan & South East Asia
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 13 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 14 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 15 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 16 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 17 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 18 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 19 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 20 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 21 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 24 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 25 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report