Busy organising a trip around Thailand/Vietnam/Cambodia/Laos and Malaysia in Jan/Feb, at the end of the trip we are flying from KL to Tokyo for a few nights before flying home. Obveiously the temperature difference will be huge and we wont be in shorts/flipflops in Japan!
Will we be able to buy warmer clothes (jeans/jumpers/coats) in KL at that time of year? and how pricey will they be for some branded stuff?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US: McAfee Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1800:385 :4895 Mcafee 24*7
- 2 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 3 Laos or Kerala?
- 4 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 5 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 6 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 9 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 10 Bali & Singapore in October
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 13 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 14 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 15 Booking on the fly
- 16 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 17 Tea estates of Munnar
- 18 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 19 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 20 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 21 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 22 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental