Busy organising a trip around Thailand/Vietnam/Cambodia/Laos and Malaysia in Jan/Feb, at the end of the trip we are flying from KL to Tokyo for a few nights before flying home. Obveiously the temperature difference will be huge and we wont be in shorts/flipflops in Japan!
Will we be able to buy warmer clothes (jeans/jumpers/coats) in KL at that time of year? and how pricey will they be for some branded stuff?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HARRY@: Verizon tECHNICAL SUPPORT** 1855 999 8045 CONTACT MAIL B*k
- 2 Japan rough itinerary
- 3 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 4 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 5 Budget Servied Apt
- 6 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 7 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 8 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 9 Something about... Malaysia
- 10 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 11 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 12 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 13 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 14 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 15 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 16 Japan Itinerary!
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 19 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 20 First Trip to Japan in August
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 25 Planning third trip to Japan