My 8 year old daughter and I will be traveling to Kuala Lumpur and Penang for 10 days in Sept. 2015. Just wondering if both places are easy enough to get around on our own. The Hop On Hop Off buses in KL may be all we need there.
As for Penang, can we catch a tour once we get there or is hiring a driver easy enough to do? What is a typical cost for this service? Budget is not at the top end ... in the middle somewhere.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 파워볼 분석 사이트 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 나눔파워볼 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 4 First time to India
- 5 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 6 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 7 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 8 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 9 First time getting out of the country
- 10 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 11 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 12 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 13 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 14 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 15 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 16 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 17 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 18 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 19 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 20 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 21 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 22 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 23 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 24 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 25 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report