My 8 year old daughter and I will be traveling to Kuala Lumpur and Penang for 10 days in Sept. 2015. Just wondering if both places are easy enough to get around on our own. The Hop On Hop Off buses in KL may be all we need there.
As for Penang, can we catch a tour once we get there or is hiring a driver easy enough to do? What is a typical cost for this service? Budget is not at the top end ... in the middle somewhere.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.tryapext.com/testo-ultra-kr/
- 2 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 3 Private tours in Northern India
- 4 a month in india
- 5 넷마블머니상 ▶≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 6 코리아레이스경마 ▼ 연결 : 【_bbk89.com_】▼두바이경마
- 7 토토총판 xxxㅌㅌㅌ노하우 【_kakao: dnj2016'∴'텔레그램 : speed2017_】
- 8 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 9 Free tour in Hanoi with nice local students
- 10 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 11 Antiquariat Jaipur | Antique Jewelry Fine Art Company In India
- 12 changing left over currency
- 13 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 14 Luxury Serviced Apartments
- 15 Alternative to Koyasan
- 16 Itinerary feedback please
- 17 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 18 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 19 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 20 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 21 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 22 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 23 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 24 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 25 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan