My 8 year old daughter and I will be traveling to Kuala Lumpur and Penang for 10 days in Sept. 2015. Just wondering if both places are easy enough to get around on our own. The Hop On Hop Off buses in KL may be all we need there.
As for Penang, can we catch a tour once we get there or is hiring a driver easy enough to do? What is a typical cost for this service? Budget is not at the top end ... in the middle somewhere.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 base bangkok or manilla
- 2 Christmas in the Alps
- 3 Change my Itinerary?
- 4 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 Twin rooms in Japan
- 7 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 11 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 12 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 13 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 16 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 17 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 22 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Laos or Kerala?
- 25 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report