Between my bf and me, we have enough Hilton and Marriott points to stay at either the Doubletree or the Renaissance for 2 nights in KL. The Renaissance obviously looks like a much nicer hotel, but we're actually more interested to know which is in the better location.
Btw, when I say "better", I mean easy access to public transportation and tourist spots, nearby eating & shopping, etc. The Doubletree's website says that they offer "Complimentary shuttle bus service to tourist sites and nearby offices". I do not find the same on the Renaissance site.
Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - Food recos
- 2 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 3 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 4 Thailand Hotel
- 5 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 6 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 7 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 8 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 9 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 10 vietnam and laos
- 11 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 12 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 13 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 14 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 15 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 16 5 nights in Japan.
- 17 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 18 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 19 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 20 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 21 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 22 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 23 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 24 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 25 Visa