Between my bf and me, we have enough Hilton and Marriott points to stay at either the Doubletree or the Renaissance for 2 nights in KL. The Renaissance obviously looks like a much nicer hotel, but we're actually more interested to know which is in the better location.
Btw, when I say "better", I mean easy access to public transportation and tourist spots, nearby eating & shopping, etc. The Doubletree's website says that they offer "Complimentary shuttle bus service to tourist sites and nearby offices". I do not find the same on the Renaissance site.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hp printer 1800:681:7208 TECH support telephone number
- 2 Get the products and services directly from the godown
- 3 Laos or Kerala?
- 4 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 5 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 6 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 9 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 10 Bali & Singapore in October
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 13 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 14 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 15 Booking on the fly
- 16 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 17 Tea estates of Munnar
- 18 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 19 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 20 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 21 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 22 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental
Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?