Between my bf and me, we have enough Hilton and Marriott points to stay at either the Doubletree or the Renaissance for 2 nights in KL. The Renaissance obviously looks like a much nicer hotel, but we're actually more interested to know which is in the better location.
Btw, when I say "better", I mean easy access to public transportation and tourist spots, nearby eating & shopping, etc. The Doubletree's website says that they offer "Complimentary shuttle bus service to tourist sites and nearby offices". I do not find the same on the Renaissance site.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 2 Beautiful location for painting
- 3 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 4 Phuket
- 5 Train Travel in Thailand
- 6 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 7 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 8 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 9 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 12 Hotels in Krabi area
- 13 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 14 Tokyo hotels
- 15 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 16 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 17 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 18 Adventures Abroad
- 19 4.5 days in Singapore
- 20 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 21 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 22 Hakone question
- 23 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 24 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 25 Question about travel to Mae Sot
Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?