Between my bf and me, we have enough Hilton and Marriott points to stay at either the Doubletree or the Renaissance for 2 nights in KL. The Renaissance obviously looks like a much nicer hotel, but we're actually more interested to know which is in the better location.
Btw, when I say "better", I mean easy access to public transportation and tourist spots, nearby eating & shopping, etc. The Doubletree's website says that they offer "Complimentary shuttle bus service to tourist sites and nearby offices". I do not find the same on the Renaissance site.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 2 Passport
- 3 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 4 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 5 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 6 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 7 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 8 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 9 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 10 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 11 Amakusa island help
- 12 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 13 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 14 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 17 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 18 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 19 Japan Itinerary
- 20 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 21 Toddler twin travel in India
- 22 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 23 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 24 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 25 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?