Between my bf and me, we have enough Hilton and Marriott points to stay at either the Doubletree or the Renaissance for 2 nights in KL. The Renaissance obviously looks like a much nicer hotel, but we're actually more interested to know which is in the better location.
Btw, when I say "better", I mean easy access to public transportation and tourist spots, nearby eating & shopping, etc. The Doubletree's website says that they offer "Complimentary shuttle bus service to tourist sites and nearby offices". I do not find the same on the Renaissance site.
Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel during China national week?
- 2 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 3 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 6 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 Bali or Fiji
- 11 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 12 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 13 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 14 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 15 Don't use World Expeditions
- 16 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 17 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 18 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 19 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 20 3 days in Teheran
- 21 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 22 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 23 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 24 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 25 Favorite travel apps?