Between my bf and me, we have enough Hilton and Marriott points to stay at either the Doubletree or the Renaissance for 2 nights in KL. The Renaissance obviously looks like a much nicer hotel, but we're actually more interested to know which is in the better location.
Btw, when I say "better", I mean easy access to public transportation and tourist spots, nearby eating & shopping, etc. The Doubletree's website says that they offer "Complimentary shuttle bus service to tourist sites and nearby offices". I do not find the same on the Renaissance site.
Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 3 Travel Insurance
- 4 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 5 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 6 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 9 South East Asia
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 12 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 13 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 14 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 15 1 week Philippines
- 16 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 17 Japan: best time to go?
- 18 Magical India
- 19 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 20 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 21 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 22 SALAY from BAGAN
- 23 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 24 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 25 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.