Between my bf and me, we have enough Hilton and Marriott points to stay at either the Doubletree or the Renaissance for 2 nights in KL. The Renaissance obviously looks like a much nicer hotel, but we're actually more interested to know which is in the better location.
Btw, when I say "better", I mean easy access to public transportation and tourist spots, nearby eating & shopping, etc. The Doubletree's website says that they offer "Complimentary shuttle bus service to tourist sites and nearby offices". I do not find the same on the Renaissance site.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 UnSatisfied Independent Bangalore Escort
- 2 Private tours in Northern India
- 3 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 4 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 5 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/max-robust-xtreme/
- 6 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 7 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 8 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 11 Tokyo hotel help
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 14 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 15 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 16 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 17 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 18 Vietnam visa
- 19 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 20 Family Friendly Penang
- 21 Train trip costs help please
- 22 Weather forecast
- 23 Bali - What to do?
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service
Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?