Between my bf and me, we have enough Hilton and Marriott points to stay at either the Doubletree or the Renaissance for 2 nights in KL. The Renaissance obviously looks like a much nicer hotel, but we're actually more interested to know which is in the better location.
Btw, when I say "better", I mean easy access to public transportation and tourist spots, nearby eating & shopping, etc. The Doubletree's website says that they offer "Complimentary shuttle bus service to tourist sites and nearby offices". I do not find the same on the Renaissance site.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 2 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 3 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 4 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 5 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 6 Bali airport transportation
- 7 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 8 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 9 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 10 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 11 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 12 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 13 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 14 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 15 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 16 Passport for Indonesia
- 17 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 18 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 19 Is this crazy?
- 20 Dollar traveller cheques
- 21 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 22 India help with where to go
- 23 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 24 Hoi An in December?
- 25 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?