Between my bf and me, we have enough Hilton and Marriott points to stay at either the Doubletree or the Renaissance for 2 nights in KL. The Renaissance obviously looks like a much nicer hotel, but we're actually more interested to know which is in the better location.
Btw, when I say "better", I mean easy access to public transportation and tourist spots, nearby eating & shopping, etc. The Doubletree's website says that they offer "Complimentary shuttle bus service to tourist sites and nearby offices". I do not find the same on the Renaissance site.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 2 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 3 Rental Car Bali
- 4 Sulawesi
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 Finding Bangkok hotels? Choose Dusit hotel
- 7 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 8 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 9 Some notes about South Korea
- 10 Travelling to SEA
- 11 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 12 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 13 Made the Jump!
- 14 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 15 passport visa ques.
- 16 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 17 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 18 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 19 In Seoul for one day
- 20 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 21 A great trip in India
- 22 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 23 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 24 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 25 Thoughts on this itinerary
Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?