Between my bf and me, we have enough Hilton and Marriott points to stay at either the Doubletree or the Renaissance for 2 nights in KL. The Renaissance obviously looks like a much nicer hotel, but we're actually more interested to know which is in the better location.
Btw, when I say "better", I mean easy access to public transportation and tourist spots, nearby eating & shopping, etc. The Doubletree's website says that they offer "Complimentary shuttle bus service to tourist sites and nearby offices". I do not find the same on the Renaissance site.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam for 65 year olds
- 2 Booking a train and pulling out my hair doing it!
- 3 First time to India
- 4 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 5 where to stay in Busan
- 6 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 7 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 8 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 9 Thai Jungle Experience
- 10 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 11 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 12 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 13 First time getting out of the country
- 14 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 15 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 16 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 17 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 18 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 19 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 20 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 21 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 24 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 25 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?