Between my bf and me, we have enough Hilton and Marriott points to stay at either the Doubletree or the Renaissance for 2 nights in KL. The Renaissance obviously looks like a much nicer hotel, but we're actually more interested to know which is in the better location.
Btw, when I say "better", I mean easy access to public transportation and tourist spots, nearby eating & shopping, etc. The Doubletree's website says that they offer "Complimentary shuttle bus service to tourist sites and nearby offices". I do not find the same on the Renaissance site.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "necessities" for India
- 2 Changing planes at Dubai
- 3 14 days in Myanmar
- 4 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 5 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 6 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 7 50th Anniversary trip
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 10 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 11 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 12 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Short trip to Myanmar
- 14 ATMs in Japan
- 15 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 16 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 17 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 20 Mandalay questions
- 21 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 22 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 23 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 24 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 25 Help - India take 2
Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?