I'm searching for my parents who are arriving in KL for a night before flying out the next day at noon. They wanted an inexpensive (under 100 bucks) room with a safe/good location. I'm assuming they will take the train in from the airport. Is there anything walking distance? As they are elderly, being safe is a priority but they'd like to do some exploring for a full day. Any suggestions are helpful. Thanks all!
Kuala Lumpur City Center Hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Currency in South Korea
- 2 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 3 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 4 Amphawa Floating Market
- 5 Krabi island tours
- 6 6 full days in Yagoon
- 7 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 8 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 9 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 10 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 11 Malaysian honeymoon
- 12 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 13 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 14 Myanmar itinerary help
- 15 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 16 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 17 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 18 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 19 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 20 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 21 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 22 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 23 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 24 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 25 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?