Need some guidance on what one can do in KL for a short period in Nov.
Will be landing in afternoon from Bali and flying out in the evening after 2 nights stay.
Would like to do a home stay, shopping, and sight seeing.. Please advise whats the best location to stay in, and move around for sightseeing & shopping, also some inputs on medium priced places to eat in and how to travel.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 2 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 3 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 4 India Safari 2017
- 5 Japan- National Holiday
- 6 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 7 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 8 India in March and April??
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 11 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 12 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 13 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 14 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 15 Rishikesh, India
- 16 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 17 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 18 Passport
- 19 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 20 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 21 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 22 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 23 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 24 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 25 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16