Need some guidance on what one can do in KL for a short period in Nov.
Will be landing in afternoon from Bali and flying out in the evening after 2 nights stay.
Would like to do a home stay, shopping, and sight seeing.. Please advise whats the best location to stay in, and move around for sightseeing & shopping, also some inputs on medium priced places to eat in and how to travel.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 2 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 3 Train Travel in Thailand
- 4 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 5 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 6 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 7 Adventures Abroad
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 10 4.5 days in Singapore
- 11 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 12 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 13 Hakone question
- 14 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 15 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 16 Question about travel to Mae Sot
- 17 Oh dear. Japan's 7-11 cash machines have just been robbed.
- 18 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 19 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 20 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 21 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 22 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 23 Hong Kong early June
- 24 India Mother-Son 1st Time HELP
- 25 Transportation from Narita airport to the Marriott