How reliable is it to fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara? I only have 13 days in Nepal. Would like to spend 7-8 days trekking from Pokhara and the rest in Kathmandu.
I'm trying to decide whether it would be worthwhile to fly to Pokhara or take the bus? Also is it safe to take the bus with a suitcase?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 2 Seoul Searching Questions
- 3 Southern India here we come
- 4 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 5 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 6 2 months in Indonesia
- 7 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 8 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 9 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 10 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 11 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 12 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 13 I miss Mongolia
- 14 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 15 Visa on Arrival
- 16 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 17 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 18 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 19 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 20 Japanese art
- 21 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 22 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 24 First time to SEA
- 25 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?