How reliable is it to fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara? I only have 13 days in Nepal. Would like to spend 7-8 days trekking from Pokhara and the rest in Kathmandu.
I'm trying to decide whether it would be worthwhile to fly to Pokhara or take the bus? Also is it safe to take the bus with a suitcase?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short Trip to Japan & South East Asia
- 2 A great trip in India
- 3 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 4 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 5 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 6 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 7 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 10 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 11 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 12 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 13 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 14 Sulawesi
- 15 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 16 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 17 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 18 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 19 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 20 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 21 Bali in March for 5 nights?
- 22 Varanasi : Advice needed on how best to see the evening Aarti
- 23 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 24 Armenia: A Wild Thyme
- 25 Traveling on low budget ,Japan