How reliable is it to fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara? I only have 13 days in Nepal. Would like to spend 7-8 days trekking from Pokhara and the rest in Kathmandu.
I'm trying to decide whether it would be worthwhile to fly to Pokhara or take the bus? Also is it safe to take the bus with a suitcase?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 2 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 3 Beautiful location for painting
- 4 Phuket
- 5 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 6 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 7 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 8 Train Travel in Thailand
- 9 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 10 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 11 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 12 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 13 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 14 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 15 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 16 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 17 Hotels in Krabi area
- 18 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 19 Tokyo hotels
- 20 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 21 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 22 Adventures Abroad
- 23 4.5 days in Singapore
- 24 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 25 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?