We´re planning a trip to Thailand in December for our Honeymoon and will have about 5 nights to relax on a beach.
We are almost certain about going to the southewst (Phi Phi) instead of the southeast (Samui), and also, after reading a lot of posts saying bad thigs about Phuket (too touristic), we decided not to go there.
So the question is: Where is it better to get a hotel, in Phi Phi Island or in Krabi (or somehwere else around there)?
We actually would like a good and comfortable hotel in a quiet, but not completely isolated place. I mean, we´d like to stay in some quiet place, but having the opportunity to go out for dinner and not having to dine everyday in our hotel because there is nowhere around.
I really appreciate any tip you guys might have
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam 3 week itinerary help
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 4 base bangkok or manilla
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 7 Idiotic time zone question
- 8 Christmas in the Alps
- 9 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 10 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 11 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 12 Mount Koya
- 13 Sometahing is wrong
- 14 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 15 Twin rooms in Japan
- 16 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 17 sri lanka- tips required
- 18 Change my Itinerary?
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer