We´re planning a trip to Thailand in December for our Honeymoon and will have about 5 nights to relax on a beach.
We are almost certain about going to the southewst (Phi Phi) instead of the southeast (Samui), and also, after reading a lot of posts saying bad thigs about Phuket (too touristic), we decided not to go there.
So the question is: Where is it better to get a hotel, in Phi Phi Island or in Krabi (or somehwere else around there)?
We actually would like a good and comfortable hotel in a quiet, but not completely isolated place. I mean, we´d like to stay in some quiet place, but having the opportunity to go out for dinner and not having to dine everyday in our hotel because there is nowhere around.
I really appreciate any tip you guys might have
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best tour operator in Bhutan 2016
- 2 What Does Garden Decking Mean?
- 3 clinton romesha
- 4 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 5 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 8 Rishikesh, India
- 9 India in March and April??
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 12 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 13 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 14 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 15 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 16 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 17 Japan- National Holiday
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Passport
- 20 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 23 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 24 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 25 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?