We´re planning a trip to Thailand in December for our Honeymoon and will have about 5 nights to relax on a beach.
We are almost certain about going to the southewst (Phi Phi) instead of the southeast (Samui), and also, after reading a lot of posts saying bad thigs about Phuket (too touristic), we decided not to go there.
So the question is: Where is it better to get a hotel, in Phi Phi Island or in Krabi (or somehwere else around there)?
We actually would like a good and comfortable hotel in a quiet, but not completely isolated place. I mean, we´d like to stay in some quiet place, but having the opportunity to go out for dinner and not having to dine everyday in our hotel because there is nowhere around.
I really appreciate any tip you guys might have
Krabi or Phi Phi Island?
- 1 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 2 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 3 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 4 Sri Lanka
- 5 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 6 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 7 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 Udaipur, India
- 10 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 11 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 16 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 17 Ipoh
- 18 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 19 Wildlife Tour of India
- 20 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 21 white sand beaches in thailand
- 22 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 23 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 24 water delivery and water dispenser
- 25 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013