We´re planning a trip to Thailand in December for our Honeymoon and will have about 5 nights to relax on a beach.
We are almost certain about going to the southewst (Phi Phi) instead of the southeast (Samui), and also, after reading a lot of posts saying bad thigs about Phuket (too touristic), we decided not to go there.
So the question is: Where is it better to get a hotel, in Phi Phi Island or in Krabi (or somehwere else around there)?
We actually would like a good and comfortable hotel in a quiet, but not completely isolated place. I mean, we´d like to stay in some quiet place, but having the opportunity to go out for dinner and not having to dine everyday in our hotel because there is nowhere around.
I really appreciate any tip you guys might have
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 2 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 3 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 4 Phuket Beaches
- 5 India itinerary critique please
- 6 Japan Itinerary!
- 7 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 8 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 9 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 12 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 13 Vientiane and ??
- 14 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 15 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 16 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 17 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 18 Himachal Pradesh
- 19 Luggage size China ?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 Thai Elephants
- 22 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 23 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 24 Sri Lanka in August
- 25 Self-drive in Thailand?