My husband has a business meeting in Singapore in October and we are going to take a 4 night 5 day side trip to Thailand. We want to relax, disconnect and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Friends have recommended either Krabi or Koh Samui... which is better/easier to get to from Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 2 The most underrated yet surreal places in india
- 3 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 Traffic and Police in India
- 6 New Thai Visa
- 7 New Years in Japan
- 8 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 9 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 10 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 11 3 weeks in Japan
- 12 A first time for everything in Japan
- 13 India Tour Companies
- 14 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 15 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 16 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 17 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 18 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 19 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 20 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 21 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 22 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 23 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 24 Vietnam Dong
- 25 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018