My husband has a business meeting in Singapore in October and we are going to take a 4 night 5 day side trip to Thailand. We want to relax, disconnect and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Friends have recommended either Krabi or Koh Samui... which is better/easier to get to from Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수익 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】《SSP221.com 코드ky88》
- 2 토토 총판 홍보 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】《SSP221.com 코드ky88》
- 4 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 5 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 6 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 7 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 10 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 11 How much Yen?
- 12 Tokyo hotel help
- 13 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 14 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 15 South Korea for Chuseok
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 18 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 19 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 20 Bali - What to do?
- 21 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 22 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 23 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 24 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 25 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel