Wondering if anyone has been to Krabi in early July and can suggest if its best to stay in Aonang or Railay West or another area. Dont want anywhere too touristy/nightlife as my kids are 9 and 11 but do want some good local restaurants within walking distance.
ALso worried about the rough seas during this period if we need to take frequent boat rides back and forth Railay. Although the beaches seem to be best there.
Looked at Railay Village Resort, Bhu Nga Thani, Centara and Holiday Inn (Ao Nang). Want enough space and big enough pool for kids without being too old and rundown.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 3 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 4 Mandalay questions
- 5 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 6 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 7 50th Anniversary trip
- 8 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 9 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 12 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 13 Help - India take 2
- 14 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 15 CNX late arrival?
- 16 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 17 best singapore hotel
- 18 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 19 is this a good travel plan?
- 20 currency conversion
- 21 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 22 The truth about elephant tourism
- 23 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 24 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 25 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand