Wondering if anyone has been to Krabi in early July and can suggest if its best to stay in Aonang or Railay West or another area. Dont want anywhere too touristy/nightlife as my kids are 9 and 11 but do want some good local restaurants within walking distance.
ALso worried about the rough seas during this period if we need to take frequent boat rides back and forth Railay. Although the beaches seem to be best there.
Looked at Railay Village Resort, Bhu Nga Thani, Centara and Holiday Inn (Ao Nang). Want enough space and big enough pool for kids without being too old and rundown.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 All νisіtors coming to Vietnаm must make provision for a valid рassрort
- 2 Traffic and Police in India
- 3 India visa for new passport
- 4 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 5 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 6 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 7 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 8 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 9 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 10 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 11 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 12 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 13 Serendipity Srilanka
- 14 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 15 New Thai Visa
- 16 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 17 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 18 New Years in Japan
- 19 Sri Lanka in December
- 20 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 21 january 31 in colombo
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 24 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 25 3 weeks in Japan