Wondering if anyone has been to Krabi in early July and can suggest if its best to stay in Aonang or Railay West or another area. Dont want anywhere too touristy/nightlife as my kids are 9 and 11 but do want some good local restaurants within walking distance.
ALso worried about the rough seas during this period if we need to take frequent boat rides back and forth Railay. Although the beaches seem to be best there.
Looked at Railay Village Resort, Bhu Nga Thani, Centara and Holiday Inn (Ao Nang). Want enough space and big enough pool for kids without being too old and rundown.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Watch A Ghost Story Full dual audio Movie
- 2 BULLGUARD @antivirus Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT Care*
- 3 Download Cars 3 Movie free 2017 online
- 4 2017 Download 47 Meters Down Movie dual
- 5 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 8 Budget Servied Apt
- 9 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 10 Terracotta Warriors
- 11 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 12 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 13 hiking japan sept
- 14 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 15 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 16 The best way to My Son
- 17 Japan Itinerary!
- 18 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 19 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 20 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 23 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 24 Japan rough itinerary
- 25 Bangkok- Sky Bars