Wondering if anyone has been to Krabi in early July and can suggest if its best to stay in Aonang or Railay West or another area. Dont want anywhere too touristy/nightlife as my kids are 9 and 11 but do want some good local restaurants within walking distance.
ALso worried about the rough seas during this period if we need to take frequent boat rides back and forth Railay. Although the beaches seem to be best there.
Looked at Railay Village Resort, Bhu Nga Thani, Centara and Holiday Inn (Ao Nang). Want enough space and big enough pool for kids without being too old and rundown.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EXDN- Free tour guide in Danang and Hoian
- 2 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 3 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 4 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 5 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 6 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 9 Tokyo hotel help
- 10 Private tours in Northern India
- 11 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 12 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 13 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 14 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 15 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 16 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 17 Vietnam visa
- 18 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 19 Family Friendly Penang
- 20 Train trip costs help please
- 21 Weather forecast
- 22 Bali - What to do?
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 Vietnam with kids/teens