Wondering if anyone has been to Krabi in early July and can suggest if its best to stay in Aonang or Railay West or another area. Dont want anywhere too touristy/nightlife as my kids are 9 and 11 but do want some good local restaurants within walking distance.
ALso worried about the rough seas during this period if we need to take frequent boat rides back and forth Railay. Although the beaches seem to be best there.
Looked at Railay Village Resort, Bhu Nga Thani, Centara and Holiday Inn (Ao Nang). Want enough space and big enough pool for kids without being too old and rundown.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 성인신천지 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Twin rooms in Japan
- 4 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 5 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 6 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 9 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 12 sri lanka- tips required
- 13 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 14 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 17 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 18 Christmas in the Alps
- 19 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 20 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 21 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Laos or Kerala?
- 24 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 25 Bali & Singapore in October