I have registered online for a Korea Rail Pass e-voucher which I will exchange for the KR Pass when I reach Seoul in a few weeks. I want to use the KR Pass to reserve round trip first class train travel between Seoul and Gyeongju. Can this be done in advance of my departure for Seoul or do I have to wait until I exchange the e-voucher for the KR Pass and then purchase (either online or in person) the tickets I want? If the latter is true, will First Class tickets at the times I want to go still be available? How jammed are the trains? Thank you!
KR Pass ~ How to reserve train travel online
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 3 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 4 Travel during China national week?
- 5 Destination Bangkok, again
- 6 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 7 Phuket
- 8 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 11 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 12 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 13 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 14 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 15 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 16 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 17 India, What Can I Say!
- 18 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 19 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 20 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 21 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 22 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 23 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 24 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 25 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?