I have registered online for a Korea Rail Pass e-voucher which I will exchange for the KR Pass when I reach Seoul in a few weeks. I want to use the KR Pass to reserve round trip first class train travel between Seoul and Gyeongju. Can this be done in advance of my departure for Seoul or do I have to wait until I exchange the e-voucher for the KR Pass and then purchase (either online or in person) the tickets I want? If the latter is true, will First Class tickets at the times I want to go still be available? How jammed are the trains? Thank you!
KR Pass ~ How to reserve train travel online
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 2 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 3 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 4 Restaurants in Singapore
- 5 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 6 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 7 Where to go?
- 8 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 9 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 10 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 11 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 12 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 13 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 14 Which airport for Tokyo
- 15 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 16 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 17 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 18 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 19 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 20 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 21 India at the end of May
- 22 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 23 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 24 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 25 Great Wall hike