I have registered online for a Korea Rail Pass e-voucher which I will exchange for the KR Pass when I reach Seoul in a few weeks. I want to use the KR Pass to reserve round trip first class train travel between Seoul and Gyeongju. Can this be done in advance of my departure for Seoul or do I have to wait until I exchange the e-voucher for the KR Pass and then purchase (either online or in person) the tickets I want? If the latter is true, will First Class tickets at the times I want to go still be available? How jammed are the trains? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 4 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 5 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 6 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 7 Something about... Malaysia
- 8 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 9 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 10 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 Terracotta Warriors
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 15 hiking japan sept
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 The best way to My Son
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 24 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 25 Japan rough itinerary