I have registered online for a Korea Rail Pass e-voucher which I will exchange for the KR Pass when I reach Seoul in a few weeks. I want to use the KR Pass to reserve round trip first class train travel between Seoul and Gyeongju. Can this be done in advance of my departure for Seoul or do I have to wait until I exchange the e-voucher for the KR Pass and then purchase (either online or in person) the tickets I want? If the latter is true, will First Class tickets at the times I want to go still be available? How jammed are the trains? Thank you!
KR Pass ~ How to reserve train travel online
- 1 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 2 1 week Philippines
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 5 Japan: best time to go?
- 6 Magical India
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 9 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 10 Travel Insurance
- 11 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 12 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 13 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 14 SALAY from BAGAN
- 15 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 16 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 17 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 18 cell phone in india
- 19 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 20 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 21 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 22 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 23 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 24 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 25 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?