I have registered online for a Korea Rail Pass e-voucher which I will exchange for the KR Pass when I reach Seoul in a few weeks. I want to use the KR Pass to reserve round trip first class train travel between Seoul and Gyeongju. Can this be done in advance of my departure for Seoul or do I have to wait until I exchange the e-voucher for the KR Pass and then purchase (either online or in person) the tickets I want? If the latter is true, will First Class tickets at the times I want to go still be available? How jammed are the trains? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Flowers
- 2 Ancient Temple of 13th Century
- 3 Papi Hills Cruise Boat Journey
- 4 What beach to choose?!?!
- 5 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 6 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 7 Business class on JAL
- 8 Private guides & drivers in China
- 9 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 10 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 11 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 12 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 13 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 14 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 15 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 16 Traffic in Hanoi
- 17 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 18 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 19 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 20 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 21 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 22 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 23 4 hour Hong Kong layover
- 24 India group or private tour?
- 25 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!