I have registered online for a Korea Rail Pass e-voucher which I will exchange for the KR Pass when I reach Seoul in a few weeks. I want to use the KR Pass to reserve round trip first class train travel between Seoul and Gyeongju. Can this be done in advance of my departure for Seoul or do I have to wait until I exchange the e-voucher for the KR Pass and then purchase (either online or in person) the tickets I want? If the latter is true, will First Class tickets at the times I want to go still be available? How jammed are the trains? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 신천지불새 ◎♧홈 피 = pts13.컴 ◎♧
- 2 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 3 "necessities" for India
- 4 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 5 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 6 Changing planes at Dubai
- 7 14 days in Myanmar
- 8 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 9 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 10 50th Anniversary trip
- 11 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 12 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 13 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 14 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 15 Short trip to Myanmar
- 16 ATMs in Japan
- 17 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 18 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 19 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 20 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 21 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 22 Mandalay questions
- 23 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 24 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 25 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia