I have registered online for a Korea Rail Pass e-voucher which I will exchange for the KR Pass when I reach Seoul in a few weeks. I want to use the KR Pass to reserve round trip first class train travel between Seoul and Gyeongju. Can this be done in advance of my departure for Seoul or do I have to wait until I exchange the e-voucher for the KR Pass and then purchase (either online or in person) the tickets I want? If the latter is true, will First Class tickets at the times I want to go still be available? How jammed are the trains? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 2 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 3 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 4 New Years in Japan
- 5 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 6 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 7 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 8 Sri Lanka in December
- 9 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 10 New Thai Visa
- 11 january 31 in colombo
- 12 Serendipity Srilanka
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Traffic and Police in India
- 15 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 16 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 17 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 18 3 weeks in Japan
- 19 A first time for everything in Japan
- 20 India Tour Companies
- 21 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 22 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 23 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 24 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 25 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand