I have registered online for a Korea Rail Pass e-voucher which I will exchange for the KR Pass when I reach Seoul in a few weeks. I want to use the KR Pass to reserve round trip first class train travel between Seoul and Gyeongju. Can this be done in advance of my departure for Seoul or do I have to wait until I exchange the e-voucher for the KR Pass and then purchase (either online or in person) the tickets I want? If the latter is true, will First Class tickets at the times I want to go still be available? How jammed are the trains? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 2 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 3 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 4 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Trip Report : China
- 7 Japan itinerary advice
- 8 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 9 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 10 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 11 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 14 Other than Kyoto?
- 15 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 16 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 17 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 18 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 19 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 20 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 21 Beijing tours
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 24 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 25 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!