I have registered online for a Korea Rail Pass e-voucher which I will exchange for the KR Pass when I reach Seoul in a few weeks. I want to use the KR Pass to reserve round trip first class train travel between Seoul and Gyeongju. Can this be done in advance of my departure for Seoul or do I have to wait until I exchange the e-voucher for the KR Pass and then purchase (either online or in person) the tickets I want? If the latter is true, will First Class tickets at the times I want to go still be available? How jammed are the trains? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Amakusa island help
- 2 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 3 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 4 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 5 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 6 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 7 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 8 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 9 Passport
- 10 Japan Itinerary
- 11 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 12 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 13 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 14 Toddler twin travel in India
- 15 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 16 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 17 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 20 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 21 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 22 Japan Trip Delayed
- 23 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 24 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 25 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata