My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 2 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 3 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 4 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 5 Totally unprepared
- 6 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 7 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 8 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 9 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 10 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 11 Rental Car Bali
- 12 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 13 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 14 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 15 A great trip in India
- 16 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 17 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 18 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 19 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 20 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 21 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 22 Some notes about South Korea
- 23 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 24 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 25 Burma itinerary critic.