My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Korean Travel Guide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam and laos
- 2 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 3 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 4 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 5 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 6 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 7 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 8 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 9 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 10 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 11 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 12 Connaught Place
- 13 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 14 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 15 Nepal- recipe?
- 16 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 17 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 18 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 19 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 20 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 21 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 22 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 23 My SEA trip - photos update
- 24 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 25 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.