My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 2 base bangkok or manilla
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 5 Idiotic time zone question
- 6 Christmas in the Alps
- 7 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 8 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 9 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 10 Mount Koya
- 11 Sometahing is wrong
- 12 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 13 Twin rooms in Japan
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 sri lanka- tips required
- 16 Change my Itinerary?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week