My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 2 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 3 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 4 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 5 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 6 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 7 Is this crazy?
- 8 Dollar traveller cheques
- 9 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 10 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 11 India help with where to go
- 12 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 13 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 14 Hoi An in December?
- 15 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 16 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 17 Halong Bay cruise
- 18 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 19 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 20 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 21 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 22 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 23 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 24 In Seoul for one day
- 25 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!