My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Korean Travel Guide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 2 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 3 Visa Cambodia
- 4 Two questions about Thailand
- 5 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 6 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 7 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 8 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 9 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 10 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 12 meeting at beijing airport
- 13 Bali - January 2015
- 14 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 15 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 16 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 17 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 18 Bali in begging of July
- 19 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 20 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 21 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 22 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 23 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 24 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 25 JR PASS AND ITINERARY