My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 2 Mumbai short visit
- 3 MUMBAI/Dharavi-slum tours-Reality Tours
- 4 Japan Itinerary!
- 5 Thai Elephants
- 6 Anybody would like to visit AAA 2018 with me?
- 7 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 8 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 9 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 10 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 11 Luggage size China ?
- 12 Sri Lanka in August
- 13 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 14 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 15 India itinerary critique please
- 16 Japan/Korea/HK
- 17 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 20 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 21 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)