My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴게임종류 ≤주_소= kkn36.com≥
- 2 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 3 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 4 Itinerary Help Japan
- 5 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 6 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 7 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 8 November, March, June... Japan?
- 9 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 10 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 11 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 12 Silk Road Tour - China
- 13 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 17 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 18 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 19 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 20 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 23 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 24 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 25 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram