My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Korean Travel Guide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 Hong Kong restaurants
- 4 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 5 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 6 Problems at 12,000'
- 7 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 8 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 9 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 10 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 11 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 12 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 13 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 14 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 15 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 16 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 17 How safe is Delhi/India
- 18 Malaria
- 19 Vietnam and coffee
- 20 I'm going to Japan!
- 21 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 22 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 23 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 24 Cherry blossom
- 25 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?