My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 2 Tokyo daytrip
- 3 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 4 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 5 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 6 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 9 Bali - What to do?
- 10 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 11 Impressions of India
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 14 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 15 Taiwan confusion..
- 16 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 17 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 18 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 19 Laos- two weeks in January
- 20 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 21 Visa for India
- 22 Snapshots From Kerala
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Other than Kyoto?
- 25 Japan itinerary advice