My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 2 Visa on Arrival
- 3 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 4 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 5 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 6 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 7 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 8 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 9 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 10 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 11 Japanese art
- 12 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 13 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 14 Seoul Searching Questions
- 15 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 16 First time to SEA
- 17 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 18 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 19 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 20 Hakone station confusion
- 21 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 22 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 23 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 24 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 25 Backstreet Academy