My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Korean Travel Guide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 2 Clothing needs
- 3 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 4 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 5 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 6 Adelphi Suites
- 7 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 8 Buying Insurance for Motorcycle Tours in Vietnam???
- 9 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 10 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 11 Hakone - where to stay for two nights
- 12 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 13 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 14 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 15 Nancy Chandler maps
- 16 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 17 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 18 Help re. Visa.
- 19 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 20 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 21 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 22 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 23 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 24 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 25 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21