My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Korean Travel Guide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 2 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 3 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 Problems at 12,000'
- 6 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 7 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 8 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 9 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 10 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 11 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 12 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 13 Which Putu in Bali????
- 14 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 15 Japan, japan
- 16 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 17 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 18 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 19 Hong Kong restaurants
- 20 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 21 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 22 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 23 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 24 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 25 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed