My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Korean Travel Guide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary for May
- 2 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 3 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 4 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 5 General question
- 6 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 7 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 8 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 9 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 10 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 11 South Korea 5 days
- 12 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 13 Thai island escape
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 16 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 17 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 18 Phuket Hotel
- 19 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 20 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 23 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 24 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 25 Delving into Kyushu, plus Osaka, Kyoto, Kurashiki, and Tokyo