My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Korean Travel Guide
- 1 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 4 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 7 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 8 South East Asia
- 9 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 10 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 11 India's Online VISA Application
- 12 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 13 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 14 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 15 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 16 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 19 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 20 Magical India
- 21 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 22 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 23 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 24 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 25 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram