My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 2 Train Travel in Thailand
- 3 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 4 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 5 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 6 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 7 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 8 Beautiful location for painting
- 9 Phuket
- 10 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 11 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 12 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 13 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 16 Hotels in Krabi area
- 17 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 18 Tokyo hotels
- 19 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 20 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 21 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 22 Adventures Abroad
- 23 4.5 days in Singapore
- 24 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 25 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?