My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Powermta support provider
- 2 Private tours in Northern India
- 3 넷마블머니상 ▶≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 4 손오공 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 넷마블머니상 ▼≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 6 넷마블머니상 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 7 손오공 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 8 a month in india
- 9 넷마블머니상 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 10 넷마블머니상 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 11 레이스전문 ▣ 홈피: 【_bbk89.com_】▣경마왕
- 12 넷마블머니상 ▶≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 13 코리아레이스경마 ▼ 연결 : 【_bbk89.com_】▼두바이경마
- 14 토토총판 xxxㅌㅌㅌ노하우 【_kakao: dnj2016'∴'텔레그램 : speed2017_】
- 15 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 16 Free tour in Hanoi with nice local students
- 17 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 18 Antiquariat Jaipur | Antique Jewelry Fine Art Company In India
- 19 changing left over currency
- 20 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 21 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 22 Luxury Serviced Apartments
- 23 Alternative to Koyasan
- 24 Itinerary feedback please
- 25 Phone calls to UK from Japan