My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Korean Travel Guide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 2 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 3 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 4 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 5 Where to go?
- 6 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 7 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 8 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 9 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 10 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 11 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 12 Which airport for Tokyo
- 13 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 14 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 15 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 16 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 17 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 18 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 19 India at the end of May
- 20 Restaurants in Singapore
- 21 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 22 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 23 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 24 Great Wall hike
- 25 Georgia e-visa application