My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bank Instrument To Fund Your Projects
- 2 Trip Report : China
- 3 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 4 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 5 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 6 Beijing tours
- 7 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 8 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 9 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 10 Japan GTG, early April
- 11 Japan itinerary advice
- 12 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 13 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 14 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 17 Other than Kyoto?
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 20 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 21 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 22 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 23 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 24 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 25 Advice needed from Japan train pros