My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Korean Travel Guide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 2 Writers Needed for Japan
- 3 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 4 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 5 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 6 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 7 17 Day Itinerary
- 8 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 9 Bali Help
- 10 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 11 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 12 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 13 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 14 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 15 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 16 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 17 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 18 National Parks - which to choose
- 19 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 20 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 21 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 22 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 23 Bringing medication to Thailand
- 24 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 25 Sri Lanka Cultural Triangle - B&B or half board? - Advice please