My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 안전한놀이터／∮「〃ZeM33 . CoM〃」∮＼ 토토추천
- 2 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 3 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 4 Being customs
- 5 Itinerary feedback please
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Bali - What to do?
- 8 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 9 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 11 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 12 Tips in Myanmar
- 13 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 14 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 15 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 16 Road Scholar tour in China
- 17 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 18 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 19 myanmar
- 20 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 21 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing