My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Korean Travel Guide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Kashmir today
- 4 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 5 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 6 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 7 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 8 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 9 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 10 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 11 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 12 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 13 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 14 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 15 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 16 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 17 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 18 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 19 Triple Room in Singapore
- 20 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 21 What I like about Mumbai
- 22 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 23 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 24 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 25 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?