My name is Allie. I'm a 22 year old female, getting ready to apply for a program in South Korea to teach English after school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best travel guide for South Korea. My main focus would be how to get from place to place (mainly on weekends) and things to do/how to get around in the major areas. I'd really like it to also include quite a but about Jeju (where I am hoping to be staying). I am usually a Lonely Planet type person (I think their travel guides are pretty amazing!) but had heard that maybe Korea's was the best? I know they are getting ready to come out with an updated one in May, but I kind of would like something now, and maybe see what the new Lonley Planet has to offer later?
Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 2 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 3 Month long SE Asia trip
- 4 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 5 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 6 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 7 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 8 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 9 Cambodia weather
- 10 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 13 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 14 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 15 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 16 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 17 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 18 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 19 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 20 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 21 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 22 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 23 Amakusa island help
- 24 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 25 Rishikesh, India