Will be flying from Los Angeles to Chaing Mai in a few months. Seems like the easiest trip would be on Korean. The only reviews on this forum go back to 2004, 2005 and are not particularly good. Does anyone have any current info.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
- 2 India visa for new passport
- 3 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 4 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 5 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 6 offshoremedicalcoding
- 7 Where to go to Sapa, Vietnam
- 8 THINGS TO DO IN HANOI OLD QUARTER IN ONE DAY
- 9 Which is the best tourist place in India?
- 10 Aptitude preparation
- 11 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 12 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 13 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 14 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 15 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 16 Traffic and Police in India
- 17 Serendipity Srilanka
- 18 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 19 New Thai Visa
- 20 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 21 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 22 New Years in Japan
- 23 Sri Lanka in December
- 24 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 25 january 31 in colombo