Will be flying from Los Angeles to Chaing Mai in a few months. Seems like the easiest trip would be on Korean. The only reviews on this forum go back to 2004, 2005 and are not particularly good. Does anyone have any current info.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 2 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 3 Is this crazy?
- 4 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 5 thai baht allowance
- 6 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 7 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 8 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 9 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 10 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 11 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 12 In Seoul for one day
- 13 Japan & WiFi
- 14 Bali airport transportation
- 15 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 16 Travel Itenary
- 17 Halong Bay cruise
- 18 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 19 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 20 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 21 Passport for Indonesia
- 22 Fabric shops in India
- 23 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 24 japan itenirary help
- 25 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.