Will be flying from Los Angeles to Chaing Mai in a few months. Seems like the easiest trip would be on Korean. The only reviews on this forum go back to 2004, 2005 and are not particularly good. Does anyone have any current info.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 2 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 3 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 4 Hong Kong Trip planning
- 5 Malaria in Yangshuo/Guilin/Yunnan Province?
- 6 Japan: T-Mobile?
- 7 Japanese Alps
- 8 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 9 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 10 Tiger Temple
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 13 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 14 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 15 Driving in Japan
- 16 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 17 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 18 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 19 First time trip to Japan questions
- 20 Laos in the end of June
- 21 Japan & WiFi
- 22 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 23 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 24 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 25 Hong Kong, Macau and ?