Will be flying from Los Angeles to Chaing Mai in a few months. Seems like the easiest trip would be on Korean. The only reviews on this forum go back to 2004, 2005 and are not particularly good. Does anyone have any current info.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 2 9 days in Bali
- 3 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 4 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 5 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 6 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 7 Italy from an Asian base
- 8 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 9 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 10 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 11 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 12 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 13 Activation of JR Pass
- 14 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 15 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 16 My new 10 year china visa
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 18 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 19 Layover in Hong Kong
- 20 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 21 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 22 2 weeks in Java
- 23 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 24 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 25 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport