Will be flying from Los Angeles to Chaing Mai in a few months. Seems like the easiest trip would be on Korean. The only reviews on this forum go back to 2004, 2005 and are not particularly good. Does anyone have any current info.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 4 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 5 India Safari 2017
- 6 Japan- National Holiday
- 7 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 8 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 9 India in March and April??
- 10 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 11 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 12 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 13 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 14 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 15 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 16 Rishikesh, India
- 17 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 18 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 19 Passport
- 20 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 23 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 24 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 25 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?