I am in the final stages of planning my trip to India. For the last 3 nights in India, I wanted to save some money on accomodations. Through out the the trip we are staying at nice hotels. During the few days in Kolkata we are staying at the Taj. Unfortunately its too much to add another 3 nights there. I was thinking using Airbnb to find a bed and breakfast. Would any one have any insight on this? Or should i shell out the extra 300 bucks and get a room at a nice hotel. I really dont need anything fancy. Just safe, clean, running bathroom etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 FACEBOOK Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Twin rooms in Japan
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 7 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 11 sri lanka- tips required
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 15 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 16 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 17 Christmas in the Alps
- 18 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 19 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 20 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Laos or Kerala?
- 23 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 24 Bali & Singapore in October
- 25 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip