I am in the final stages of planning my trip to India. For the last 3 nights in India, I wanted to save some money on accomodations. Through out the the trip we are staying at nice hotels. During the few days in Kolkata we are staying at the Taj. Unfortunately its too much to add another 3 nights there. I was thinking using Airbnb to find a bed and breakfast. Would any one have any insight on this? Or should i shell out the extra 300 bucks and get a room at a nice hotel. I really dont need anything fancy. Just safe, clean, running bathroom etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 2 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 3 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 4 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 5 Phuket Beaches
- 6 India itinerary critique please
- 7 Japan Itinerary!
- 8 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 9 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 10 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 13 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 14 Vientiane and ??
- 15 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 16 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 17 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 18 Himachal Pradesh
- 19 Luggage size China ?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 Thai Elephants
- 22 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 23 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 24 Sri Lanka in August
- 25 Self-drive in Thailand?