I am in the final stages of planning my trip to India. For the last 3 nights in India, I wanted to save some money on accomodations. Through out the the trip we are staying at nice hotels. During the few days in Kolkata we are staying at the Taj. Unfortunately its too much to add another 3 nights there. I was thinking using Airbnb to find a bed and breakfast. Would any one have any insight on this? Or should i shell out the extra 300 bucks and get a room at a nice hotel. I really dont need anything fancy. Just safe, clean, running bathroom etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan- National Holiday
- 2 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 3 best kerala tour packages
- 4 pipes in the city are relatively old
- 5 After the construction of technical work
- 6 Adventure Discovery Tours
- 7 fight the keel method of fixing
- 8 Hoi An Discovery
- 9 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 10 blessing of the floor
- 11 chennai escorts
- 12 Do you want Savetakatak your money?
- 13 Holiday in Sri Lanka Dilra Tours
- 14 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 15 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 16 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 17 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 18 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 19 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 20 India Safari 2017
- 21 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 22 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 23 India in March and April??
- 24 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 25 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok