I am in the final stages of planning my trip to India. For the last 3 nights in India, I wanted to save some money on accomodations. Through out the the trip we are staying at nice hotels. During the few days in Kolkata we are staying at the Taj. Unfortunately its too much to add another 3 nights there. I was thinking using Airbnb to find a bed and breakfast. Would any one have any insight on this? Or should i shell out the extra 300 bucks and get a room at a nice hotel. I really dont need anything fancy. Just safe, clean, running bathroom etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Graceful Bangalore Escort Service 8147349718
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 4 Society Registration
- 5 Private tours in Northern India
- 6 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 7 Tokyo hotel help
- 8 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 9 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 10 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 11 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 12 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 13 Vietnam visa
- 14 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 15 Family Friendly Penang
- 16 Train trip costs help please
- 17 Weather forecast
- 18 Bali - What to do?
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 22 Sri Lanka advice
- 23 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 24 Ryokan in Japan
- 25 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?