Will be doing a 14 day honeymoon in Thailand during the beginning of August.
We plan on staying in Bangkok and Koh Samui, and would like to add a third destination to this.
I am trying to decide between Koh Tao and Koh Phangan, most likely for 2 nights. We are looking for nice beaches and water, and a luxury hotel. We like to scuba dive as well, so I know that both of these destinations are great for scuba diving. Please make recommendations as to which island would be better for a honeymoon (I already checked and the full moon party will not be happening during our trip so that is not a concern for Koh phangan). Also, hotel and activity recommendations would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료 바다 이야기 게임 《접 속 : kkn36.com》
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 4 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 5 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 Laos planning.
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june