Will be doing a 14 day honeymoon in Thailand during the beginning of August.
We plan on staying in Bangkok and Koh Samui, and would like to add a third destination to this.
I am trying to decide between Koh Tao and Koh Phangan, most likely for 2 nights. We are looking for nice beaches and water, and a luxury hotel. We like to scuba dive as well, so I know that both of these destinations are great for scuba diving. Please make recommendations as to which island would be better for a honeymoon (I already checked and the full moon party will not be happening during our trip so that is not a concern for Koh phangan). Also, hotel and activity recommendations would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/hyprshred/
- 2 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 3 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 4 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 5 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 6 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 7 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 8 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 9 Japan Itinerary!
- 10 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 11 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 12 Mumbai short visit
- 13 Thailand Guides
- 14 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 15 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 16 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 17 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 18 Phuket Beaches
- 19 India itinerary critique please
- 20 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 21 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 22 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 23 Magical India
- 24 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 25 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel