Will be doing a 14 day honeymoon in Thailand during the beginning of August.
We plan on staying in Bangkok and Koh Samui, and would like to add a third destination to this.
I am trying to decide between Koh Tao and Koh Phangan, most likely for 2 nights. We are looking for nice beaches and water, and a luxury hotel. We like to scuba dive as well, so I know that both of these destinations are great for scuba diving. Please make recommendations as to which island would be better for a honeymoon (I already checked and the full moon party will not be happening during our trip so that is not a concern for Koh phangan). Also, hotel and activity recommendations would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 2 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 3 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 4 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Trip Report : China
- 7 Japan itinerary advice
- 8 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 9 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 10 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 11 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 14 Other than Kyoto?
- 15 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 16 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 17 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 18 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 19 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 20 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 21 Beijing tours
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 24 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 25 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!