Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we could find a small town on Koh Samui similar to Haad Yao or Haad Thong Nai Pan on Koh Phangan.
We've looked at Choeng Mon, Mae Nam, Bophut and the much larger Chaweng and Lamai but to be honest they're all pretty ugly places. It seems the very busy ring road dominates the smaller beaches whilst Lamai and Chaweng have there own very built up side roads.
Girlfriend has a job here so we have to stay but transport not a problem. So far really disapointed with Samui can anyone change our mind???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 2 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 3 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 4 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 7 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 8 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 9 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 10 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 11 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 12 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 13 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 14 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 15 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 16 Amakusa island help
- 17 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 18 Rishikesh, India
- 19 a month in india
- 20 Itinerary Help?!
- 21 Tipping
- 22 10 days in Japan. 3 adults, 3 tween girls
- 23 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 24 My Vague Plans For Sri Lanka And South India
- 25 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka