Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we could find a small town on Koh Samui similar to Haad Yao or Haad Thong Nai Pan on Koh Phangan.
We've looked at Choeng Mon, Mae Nam, Bophut and the much larger Chaweng and Lamai but to be honest they're all pretty ugly places. It seems the very busy ring road dominates the smaller beaches whilst Lamai and Chaweng have there own very built up side roads.
Girlfriend has a job here so we have to stay but transport not a problem. So far really disapointed with Samui can anyone change our mind???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 야마토전함 ［［홈 피 - kkn36.com ］
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Twin rooms in Japan
- 4 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 5 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 6 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 9 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 12 sri lanka- tips required
- 13 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 14 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 17 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 18 Christmas in the Alps
- 19 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 20 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 21 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Laos or Kerala?
- 24 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 25 Bali & Singapore in October