Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we could find a small town on Koh Samui similar to Haad Yao or Haad Thong Nai Pan on Koh Phangan.
We've looked at Choeng Mon, Mae Nam, Bophut and the much larger Chaweng and Lamai but to be honest they're all pretty ugly places. It seems the very busy ring road dominates the smaller beaches whilst Lamai and Chaweng have there own very built up side roads.
Girlfriend has a job here so we have to stay but transport not a problem. So far really disapointed with Samui can anyone change our mind???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 2 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 3 Best (and safest) Place to see the Himalayas
- 4 Mumbai short visit
- 5 K2 Base Camp Trek; Wondrous Experience!
- 6 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 7 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 8 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 9 Thailand Guides
- 10 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 11 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 12 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 13 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 14 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 15 Phuket Beaches
- 16 India itinerary critique please
- 17 Japan Itinerary!
- 18 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 19 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 20 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 21 Magical India
- 22 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 23 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 24 Vientiane and ??
- 25 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar