If we have 6-7 nights for the "beach" part of our honeymoon in Thailand? Where do people recommend? We could split our time between two of the areas? We are going in February 2015 on our honeymoon. I hear great things about all three areas. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Ko Sa Mui, Karbi or Puhket?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - Food recos
- 2 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 3 Thailand Hotel
- 4 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 5 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 8 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 11 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 12 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 13 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 14 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 15 5 nights in Japan.
- 16 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 17 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 18 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 19 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 20 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 21 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 22 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 23 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 24 Visa
- 25 Castle & King