We have 3-4 days to spend in southern Thailand. My top two sites to see are Ko Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay. We will be flying from/to BKK. Can someone recommend the best way to do this? Should I fly to Phuket or Krabi? Can I get a day tour to Phangnga from Phi Phi or do I have to do that from Phuket/Krabi? Can I spend all my nights on Phi Phi or will I need to stay in Phuket/Krabi in order to catch a flight back to BKK (not sure of the frequency of ferries)? Thanks in advance.
Ko Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay Logistics
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - Suggested Driver/Car - Seminyak and Ubud Expert
- 2 Malaysian honeymoon
- 3 Beach selection in Thailand
- 4 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 5 India - 2 Days only
- 6 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 7 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 8 Burma river cruise
- 9 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 10 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 11 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 12 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 13 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 14 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 15 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 16 Travel during China national week?
- 17 My trip report from the Philippines
- 18 China with Collette Tours
- 19 Exploring Thailand
- 20 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 21 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 22 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 23 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 24 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 25 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh