We have 3-4 days to spend in southern Thailand. My top two sites to see are Ko Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay. We will be flying from/to BKK. Can someone recommend the best way to do this? Should I fly to Phuket or Krabi? Can I get a day tour to Phangnga from Phi Phi or do I have to do that from Phuket/Krabi? Can I spend all my nights on Phi Phi or will I need to stay in Phuket/Krabi in order to catch a flight back to BKK (not sure of the frequency of ferries)? Thanks in advance.
Ko Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay Logistics
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 2 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 3 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 4 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 5 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 6 South East Asia
- 7 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 8 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 9 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 10 Anyone in Bangkok
- 11 Travel Insurance
- 12 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 13 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 14 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 15 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 16 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 20 1 week Philippines
- 21 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 22 Japan: best time to go?
- 23 Magical India
- 24 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 25 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?