We have 3-4 days to spend in southern Thailand. My top two sites to see are Ko Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay. We will be flying from/to BKK. Can someone recommend the best way to do this? Should I fly to Phuket or Krabi? Can I get a day tour to Phangnga from Phi Phi or do I have to do that from Phuket/Krabi? Can I spend all my nights on Phi Phi or will I need to stay in Phuket/Krabi in order to catch a flight back to BKK (not sure of the frequency of ferries)? Thanks in advance.
Ko Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay Logistics
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 2 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 3 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 4 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 beaches in Thailand
- 9 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 10 Kyushu rail pass
- 11 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 12 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 13 6 full days in Yagoon
- 14 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 15 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 16 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 17 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 18 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 19 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 20 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 21 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 22 Currency in South Korea
- 23 Tipping in Japan
- 24 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 25 Places to visit in India in October