We have 3-4 days to spend in southern Thailand. My top two sites to see are Ko Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay. We will be flying from/to BKK. Can someone recommend the best way to do this? Should I fly to Phuket or Krabi? Can I get a day tour to Phangnga from Phi Phi or do I have to do that from Phuket/Krabi? Can I spend all my nights on Phi Phi or will I need to stay in Phuket/Krabi in order to catch a flight back to BKK (not sure of the frequency of ferries)? Thanks in advance.
Ko Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay Logistics
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Manaslu trekking
- 2 Nepal hiking and trekking
- 3 Everest base camp trekking
- 4 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 5 Bali Question
- 6 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 7 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 8 Vietnam - Questions
- 9 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 10 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 11 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 12 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 13 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 14 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 17 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 18 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 19 Osaka shopping
- 20 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 21 Takayama ideas in April?
- 22 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 23 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 24 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 25 Sri Lanka February 15'