We have 3-4 days to spend in southern Thailand. My top two sites to see are Ko Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay. We will be flying from/to BKK. Can someone recommend the best way to do this? Should I fly to Phuket or Krabi? Can I get a day tour to Phangnga from Phi Phi or do I have to do that from Phuket/Krabi? Can I spend all my nights on Phi Phi or will I need to stay in Phuket/Krabi in order to catch a flight back to BKK (not sure of the frequency of ferries)? Thanks in advance.
Ko Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay Logistics
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 3 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 4 India Add-on
- 5 Japan in December
- 6 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 7 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 8 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 9 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 10 Travel during China national week?
- 11 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 12 Phuket
- 13 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 14 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 15 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 16 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 17 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 18 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 19 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 20 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 21 India, What Can I Say!
- 22 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 23 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 24 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 25 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap