We have 3-4 days to spend in southern Thailand. My top two sites to see are Ko Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay. We will be flying from/to BKK. Can someone recommend the best way to do this? Should I fly to Phuket or Krabi? Can I get a day tour to Phangnga from Phi Phi or do I have to do that from Phuket/Krabi? Can I spend all my nights on Phi Phi or will I need to stay in Phuket/Krabi in order to catch a flight back to BKK (not sure of the frequency of ferries)? Thanks in advance.
Ko Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay Logistics
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok and Manila
- 2 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 3 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 4 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 5 Help re. Visa.
- 6 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 7 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 8 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 9 Visa
- 10 Gluten free in Japan?
- 11 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 12 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 13 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 14 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 15 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 16 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 17 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 18 Need a guide in Burma?
- 19 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 20 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 21 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 22 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 23 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 24 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 25 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?