We have 3-4 days to spend in southern Thailand. My top two sites to see are Ko Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay. We will be flying from/to BKK. Can someone recommend the best way to do this? Should I fly to Phuket or Krabi? Can I get a day tour to Phangnga from Phi Phi or do I have to do that from Phuket/Krabi? Can I spend all my nights on Phi Phi or will I need to stay in Phuket/Krabi in order to catch a flight back to BKK (not sure of the frequency of ferries)? Thanks in advance.
Ko Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay Logistics
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nancy Chandler maps
- 2 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 3 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 4 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 5 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 6 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 7 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 10 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 11 Mekong River Cruises
- 12 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 13 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 14 Help re. Visa.
- 15 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 16 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 17 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 18 Bangkok and Manila
- 19 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 20 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 21 16 days in Vietnam
- 22 Guide in Bagan?
- 23 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi
- 24 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 25 Dentist