We have 3-4 days to spend in southern Thailand. My top two sites to see are Ko Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay. We will be flying from/to BKK. Can someone recommend the best way to do this? Should I fly to Phuket or Krabi? Can I get a day tour to Phangnga from Phi Phi or do I have to do that from Phuket/Krabi? Can I spend all my nights on Phi Phi or will I need to stay in Phuket/Krabi in order to catch a flight back to BKK (not sure of the frequency of ferries)? Thanks in advance.
Ko Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay Logistics
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 2 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 3 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 4 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 5 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 6 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 7 10 days in South Korea?
- 8 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 9 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 10 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 11 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 12 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 13 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 14 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 15 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 16 India at the end of May
- 17 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 18 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 19 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 20 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 21 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 22 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 23 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 24 Singapore
- 25 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines