I just joined this site as I did a web search trying to find info on knockoff designer purses and saw one on here about Thailand and Singapore.
I'm headed to Vietnam with my 2 sisters next month and we're interested in finding some fake/replica bags on our visit. We'll be in Saigon and Hanoi. Per US regulations, we're allowed to bring in one per person, so it doesn't matter which city we purchase them in, as it won't add too much to our baggage. (We will have more time in Saigon however...)
Could you all point us in the right direction? Which markets are best?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 3 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 4 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 5 Totally unprepared
- 6 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 7 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 8 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 9 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 10 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 11 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 14 An island paradise?
- 15 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 16 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 17 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 18 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 19 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 20 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 21 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 22 Rental Car Bali
- 23 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 24 Kintamani Tour
- 25 Some notes about South Korea