I just joined this site as I did a web search trying to find info on knockoff designer purses and saw one on here about Thailand and Singapore.
I'm headed to Vietnam with my 2 sisters next month and we're interested in finding some fake/replica bags on our visit. We'll be in Saigon and Hanoi. Per US regulations, we're allowed to bring in one per person, so it doesn't matter which city we purchase them in, as it won't add too much to our baggage. (We will have more time in Saigon however...)
Could you all point us in the right direction? Which markets are best?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 2 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 3 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 4 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 5 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 6 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 7 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 8 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 9 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 10 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 11 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 12 India Trip Report
- 13 A great trip in India
- 14 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 15 7.5 days in India
- 16 Traveling with Diabetes type 2 in India
- 17 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 18 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 19 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 20 Phuket
- 21 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 22 Japan: ATM Machines
- 23 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 24 Don't forget the wellies...
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016