I just joined this site as I did a web search trying to find info on knockoff designer purses and saw one on here about Thailand and Singapore.
I'm headed to Vietnam with my 2 sisters next month and we're interested in finding some fake/replica bags on our visit. We'll be in Saigon and Hanoi. Per US regulations, we're allowed to bring in one per person, so it doesn't matter which city we purchase them in, as it won't add too much to our baggage. (We will have more time in Saigon however...)
Could you all point us in the right direction? Which markets are best?
Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 2 Bali Question
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 Car, driver and hotels
- 5 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 6 Vietnam - Questions
- 7 India
- 8 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 9 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 10 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 11 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 12 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 13 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 14 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 17 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 18 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 19 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 20 Osaka shopping
- 21 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 22 Takayama ideas in April?
- 23 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 24 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 25 Sri Lanka February 15'