I just joined this site as I did a web search trying to find info on knockoff designer purses and saw one on here about Thailand and Singapore.
I'm headed to Vietnam with my 2 sisters next month and we're interested in finding some fake/replica bags on our visit. We'll be in Saigon and Hanoi. Per US regulations, we're allowed to bring in one per person, so it doesn't matter which city we purchase them in, as it won't add too much to our baggage. (We will have more time in Saigon however...)
Could you all point us in the right direction? Which markets are best?
Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Malaysia travel route help!
- 2 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 3 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 4 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 5 Travel Insurance
- 6 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 7 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 8 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?
- 9 July 2008 in India: a slightly odd trip report
- 10 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 11 china beijing expertise education
- 12 Avoid China Foreign Teacher Job Recruiter Scams With CFTU White Lists...
- 13 best dining in Kyoto
- 14 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 15 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 16 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 17 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 18 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 19 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 20 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 21 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 22 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 23 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 24 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 25 Bungalow advice at tea trails