My wife and I are volunteering for a week in Klaten, Indonesia teaching English. Does anyone have any more information on what to expect from the town, as I'm struggling to find much information. All I know is that it is between Yogyakarta and Solo and they don't get many Westerners there. Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 2 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 3 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 4 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 5 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 6 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 7 November, March, June... Japan?
- 8 Itinerary Help Japan
- 9 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 10 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 11 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 12 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 13 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 14 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 15 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 16 Silk Road Tour - China
- 17 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 18 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 19 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 20 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 21 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 22 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 23 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 24 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 25 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos