I am trying to book a ticket from KL to Singapore for the 9th of July but the only trains I can find are here https://intranet.ktmb.com.my/e-ticket/login.aspx
Are there any other faster trains than this? Does the fare of these trains include meals as well? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 3 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 4 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 9 One night in Osaka
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 12 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Japan - costs
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 18 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 19 Japan Rail Pass
- 20 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 21 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 22 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report