I am trying to book a ticket from KL to Singapore for the 9th of July but the only trains I can find are here https://intranet.ktmb.com.my/e-ticket/login.aspx
Are there any other faster trains than this? Does the fare of these trains include meals as well? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 leakage on the floor
- 2 Eating For Muscle Development
- 3 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 4 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 Malaysian Travel Catalogue with Lottery Scratch Tickets. Is this legit?
- 7 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 8 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 9 Amakusa island help
- 10 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 11 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 12 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 13 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 14 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 15 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 16 Passport
- 17 Japan Itinerary
- 18 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 19 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 20 Toddler twin travel in India
- 21 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 22 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 23 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 24 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 25 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.