I am trying to book a ticket from KL to Singapore for the 9th of July but the only trains I can find are here https://intranet.ktmb.com.my/e-ticket/login.aspx
Are there any other faster trains than this? Does the fare of these trains include meals as well? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 2 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 3 China in July
- 4 Private guides & drivers in China
- 5 Northern India in June
- 6 Requesting Opinions on a First Japan Trip this Summer 2015
- 7 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 8 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 9 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 10 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 11 5 days in Bali
- 12 Hakone Free Pass
- 13 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 14 Kathmandu and EBC trek in earthquake aftermath
- 15 India for Indiaphiles -- Literature, Cinema, Music, Travel
- 16 Singapore or Bali
- 17 Help With Trip Ideas After Viet Nam-Cambodia River Cruise
- 18 Need advice whether it is worht to rent a car in Phuket or not?
- 19 Needing quick advice with OCI visa and renunciation certificate
- 20 Horrific Pollution in Delhi
- 21 What beach to choose?!?!
- 22 A bit of guidance for a bit of down time during 3 week Thailand trip
- 23 Help with products I didn't declare
- 24 Travel Suggestions for the Stans and companions requested
- 25 travel to Kuala Lumpur July 4-12