I am trying to book a ticket from KL to Singapore for the 9th of July but the only trains I can find are here https://intranet.ktmb.com.my/e-ticket/login.aspx
Are there any other faster trains than this? Does the fare of these trains include meals as well? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - What to do?
- 2 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 3 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 4 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 5 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 6 Sri Lanka advice
- 7 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 8 Ryokan in Japan
- 9 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 10 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 11 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Itinerary & airport help
- 14 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 15 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 16 Train trip costs help please
- 17 Snapshots From Kerala
- 18 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 19 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 20 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 21 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 22 Visiting Sri Lanka for the First Time
- 23 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 24 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 25 Getting Yourself Around Beijing